Bird Box Barcelona, How does the entity attacks in the other side of the world

Awkward Correspondent
<p>Bird Box Barcelona, a new original on Netflix, is based on the successful movie Bird Box. This is not a sequel or remake of the movie with Sandra Bullock that 80 million subscribers watched. The first Bird Box film is such a hit that people got injured because they did the “Bird Box” challenge. A challenge where people try to walk around blindfolded. They tried to emulate what they had watched. I hope this won’t be a repeat of history.</p>

A sequel would've been great, but I'm happy with a spin-off, too. As long as it's as suspenseful as the first movie, I'm all in. Plus, the Spanish setting makes it more interesting because we never saw what happens overseas in many global pandemic horror movies. If this got popular other countries might get spin offs too. These international spin offs are better than remakes because it expands the universe.

I'm a die-hard Sandra Bullock fan, so a Bird Box spin-off without her just doesn't feel right. But I'm willing to give it a chance. I hate subtitles so I will watch it in dub.

Honestly, I don't get the hype around Bird Box. It was okay, but not as great as everyone made it out to be. All I remember are those stupid millennials who injured themselves after trying to imitate what they had seen on the movie.

Why so down tonight?
I have mixed feelings about the Bird Box spin-off. On one hand, I'm excited for a new story in the same universe. On the other hand, I worry that they're just trying to cash in on the success of the first movie.

I have to admit, I was one of the people who did the Bird Box challenge. It was dumb, but also kind of fun. As for the spin-off, I'm cautiously optimistic. I loved the original movie, but I'm not sure how a new story will live up to it. Still, I'll definitely be tuning in to see what they come up with

I am a dirty Sloth
I thought Bird Box was pretty great. So when I heard there was going to be a spin-off set in Spain, I was immediately interested. Spain has such a rich roster of Horror movies. I highly recommend the Rec Franchise!

I loved the original Bird Box movie, I'm excited to see what Bird Box Barcelona has in store. I can't wait to see how the new characters will navigate their way through the unseen danger. I hope they finally show what the monster look like.