Duty After School | Korean Drama Sci-Fi Series Based a Webtoon

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
<p>Seongjin High is a typical high school with a typical graduating senior class of boys and girls. There’s the girl that all the guys like, the besties who always stick together, the nerds, the outcast, the loner, the class clown, the bully, etc.</p>

I am Alive!
I've always like science fiction, and Duty After School did not disappoint. The plot is original, and the characters are likable. It's intriguing to watch how these high school seniors are pushed to develop quickly and collaborate in order to combat a common threat. Furthermore, the special effects are superb and contribute to the overall immersive experience.I was eager to see Duty After School. It's great to see a science fiction series with a Korean flavor. The acting is excellent, and I was particularly taken with Shin Hyun-Soo's portrayal of Platoon Leader Lee Choon-Ho. From start to finish, the series is a fascinating ride that I highly suggest to everyone who appreciates a good sci-fi adventure.

❤️ I want nobody but you
This series perfectly captures the struggles and emotions of high school students as they navigate a new and dangerous situation. The characters are well-developed, and you can't help but root for them as they fight to survive. I loved my time watching it.

Aspiring Smilemaker
I've always been a fan of webtoons, so when I heard that Duty After School was based on one, I knew I had to check it out. The series does an excellent job of bringing the webtoon to life, and the visuals are stunning. The story is engaging, and the characters are memorable. it's a fantastic adaptation that I would recommend to anyone who enjoys sci-fi or webtoons.

This isn't your usual high school drama. You'll be enthralled and kept on the brink of your psyche as the series goes into the sci-fi genre. It's simple to cheer for your favorite characters because of the engaging plot and rich personalities. Duty After School is a fantastic pick if you want to watch something different.

I am your greatest dream & worst fuggin nightmare
Duty After School pleasantly impressed me. I expected a normal high school drama, but I was pleasantly surprised. The show is concise, and the special effects are spectacular. The creators clearly put a lot of thought and effort into this series. It comes highly recommended by me.

Sharing knowledge, sparking conversation."
If you're a fan of the webtoon by Ha Il-Kwon, you won't be disappointed by Duty After School.

I always wished high school could be more exciting, but Duty After School may have taken it a little too far. I mean it has aliens.

Candle in the Wind
Duty After School is like if Independence Day and Mean Girls had a baby. It's unique, thrilling, and a little bit scary.If high school felt like a battlefield to you, imagine actually fighting in a war against aliens. Duty After School explores that idea perfectly.

A Cajun queen with finesse
Duty After School seems to be an exciting sci-fi adventure! I can't fathom being recruited to combat aliens in high school, but I'm sure the characters' varied personalities and confrontations make for an intriguing dynamic. I appreciate how Duty After School puts a fresh touch on the standard high school drama. Instead of prom or college applications, the characters must focus on combating aliens and remaining alive.