Outpost Coming to Theaters And VOD May 19

Administrator
<p>Anyone remember Joe Lo Truglio from Brooklyn Nine-Nine? He played…..um….I don’t recall exactly, but it was the guy who tripped and fell in the opening credits. So he wasn’t the star attraction, but he’s also human like everyone else, and has other talents than just what we saw on the show. He just wrote and directed his own feature film, Outpost.</p>

Master of Furry Fashion
How brave for him to take a risk,Joe Lo Truglio, an actor from Brooklyn Nine-Nine, is directing his own movie? Nice to see him trying to expand what he can do.

The story of the movie is interesting and scary. It's about a person who is stuck in the wild with their dangerous ex-partner. This situation is very scary and challenging. The main character, played by Beth Dover, has to figure out how to deal with it.

Super excited on experiencing the eerie atmosphere of the wilderness through the eyes of the film's protagonist.

My Name is Luca, I live on the second floor
I remember Beth Dover in Orange is the new Black, she is one of those prison admins who ends up stuck in the Prison when the Prisoners did a rebellion. excited to see her doing the lead role.

With love and light
I appreciate when movies tackle tough topics in a realistic way, so I'm intrigued to see how Outpost handles issues like PTSD and abuse.The remote wilderness setting of Outpost is super interesting. I wonder if it'll feel claustrophobic or expansive on the big screen.I love a good indie movie, and it sounds like Outpost has all the makings of a hidden gem. Can't wait to check it out!

Press the button
I'm all for movies that make me question my life choices, but I don't think I could handle watching Outpost and then going camping in the woods. Too much anxiety for one week.I have a feeling Outpost is going to be one of those movies where you're yelling at the screen and telling the characters what to do (even though you know they can't hear you). Can't wait!