Wake Of The Icons For Coriolis: The Third Horizon Coming June 7

Administrator
<p>Over the last few months Free League has been releasing a new expansion for its game Coriolis: The Third Horizon in the form of a trilogy: Mercy of the Icons. That trilogy is about to wrap up with the third and final installment, Wake of the Icons, hitting next month.</p>

I am excited to hear about the final installment of the Mercy of the Icons trilogy. I can't wait to dive into Wake of the Icons and lead the people of the Third Horizon to victory in the midst of war.It's great to see Free League continue to release quality content for their Year Zero Engine.

Larping is a contact sports!
It's great to see Free League continue to release quality content for their Year Zero Engine. The extensive background information for the Gamemaster in Wake of the Icons is sure to add depth and richness to the game world.The metagame in which the Gamemaster and players can play out fleet movements and clashes of the war is a unique and exciting feature. I'm looking forward to seeing how it all plays out in the final climactic scenario.

Master of the Dice
I dig exploring new scenarios and delving into rich storytelling, I'm intrigued by the first scenario of Wake of the Icons. A series of visions leading the characters back to Kua sounds like a unique and fascinating experience.

Investing my way to success
The extensive appendix containing over twenty different ship types is sure to add variety and excitement to the game. It's great to see Free League putting in the effort to create a diverse and dynamic world for players to explore. I appreciate the attention to detail and world-building that Free League consistently brings to their games. The campaign in Wake of the Icons promises to offer a deep and immersive experience for players.

It's exciting to see Free League continue to expand and improve upon Coriolis: The Third Horizon