Gran Turismo Races Into Theaters This Summer

Administrator
<p>Here is YET ANOTHER Hollywood production based on a Sony video game. We told you they were serious about this. But unlike Twisted Metal from a couple days ago, this one’s based on a series that’s still active…albeit very slow to produce updates. A Gran Turismo movie will open in theaters this August.</p>

The game don't even have a deep lore storyline and they will adapt it into a movie? goodluck to them.

Master Storyteller
I used to be a huge Gran Turismo fan, so the possibility of a film excites me greatly. The cast appears to be on point, and things appear to be progressing lot more smoothly than I had hoped. This is impressive, and I'm looking forward to seeing it. The director is fantastic; his vision is precise and clear.

Banned
Actually, I like the way this looks. Simulated racing is regarded differently than real-world racing in just the appropriate quantities of both directions. BUT I THINK THIS IS THE ONE FOR WHICH I WILL GO TO THE THEATER! HOPEFULLY, the main characters can carry the plot as well as the big guns!When I first heard that a major turismo film was in the works, I imagined it would be totally ridiculous. But as I watched the trailer, my eyes began to well up. I'm pleased.

High Heat
I would have prefered a new Gran Turismo game since that game series is like dead.

I anticipate the realistic and gritty nature of a Neill Blomkamp-directed film. This looks clean and realistic. It's good to see he's not a lone wolf. It looks just how you would anticipate Gran Turismo to. I'm sure Sony and Polyphony Digital had a big hand in the design and creation of the film. It's a fantastic partnership that, so far, appears to be really paying off. I'm interested in how this one comes out.

It's great to see that Sony is taking their video game properties seriously in Hollywood. I'm hoping that this trend continues and we get more adaptations that are worth watching

Played every Nancy Drew Game
I never would have guessed that playing Gran Turismo could lead to a career as a professional race car driver, but Jann Mardenborough's story is truly inspiring. I can't wait to see how his journey is portrayed in the movie.

I can't wait to see if the movie captures the true essence of Gran Turismo - endless hours of driving in circles and swearing at other drivers.I'm hoping the movie will have a level where the main character spends an hour customizing the decals on his car, because that's my favorite part of the game.

California girl who is a firework
I'm excited to see Orlando Bloom playing a marketing executive, because I'm pretty sure that's the first time he's played a character with a real job.