Crunchyroll Declares This Month "Ani-May"

Administrator
<p>Happy first of the month! It’s not just May, it’s not just Mer-May, but it’s also Ani-May according to Crunchyroll.</p>

It's awesome that Ani-May isn't just limited to the US and that Crunchyroll has partnered with retailers all over the world. I know there are complaints about non Americans not getting content they wanted so I am glad more people can enjoy this event.

Super excited to see what kind of special merch will be available for Cowboy Bebop and Jujutsu Kaisen. With Crunchyroll and Hot Topic teaming up, I'm sure there will be plenty of cool products to choose from. it's clear that anime fandom is truly worldwide. I think it's great that fans everywhere can express their love for anime with such a diverse range of merchandise.

The way Crunchyroll made me feel as a subscriber makes me not want to subscribe to them again. This "Animay" event will not convince me to renew. Netflix and Amazon is enough to satisfy my Anime needs.

That's fantastic that Ani-May is about more than simply shopping; it's also about bringing the anime community together. I appreciate how Crunchyroll is collaborating with retailers to give away free merchandise and conduct events for fans. And, with a free 30-day Crunchyroll Premium trial, it's a cinch to introduce your friends and family to your favorite anime shows and movies. I'm eagerly looking forward to seeing what Ani-May events will be held near me!