Twisted Metal TV Series Coming To Peacock In July

Staff member
<p>From the wildly successful (The Last Of Us) to the critical bombs (Uncharted), Sony’s planning to make Hollywood adaptions of ALL its video games — even the ones it hasn’t done anything with in way too long. You won’t be getting a new Twisted Metal video game anytime soon, but there WILL be a live-action TV series. You’ll just have to take that, or break out the old PS1, whichever.</p>

This Game was my childhood and I play it a lot in PS1, Car combat battle royales use to be the craze back in the 90s. It died down in ps3 era. I wish this game genre will be revived because now we have online multiplayer and car combat games can benefit from it. I like the ps1 era of this game the most because we have a roster of characters. Around the ps3 era you just play as cars and you don't know who are the drivers. I also love its competitions like Rogue Rage and Vigilante 8. Hope this show triggers the revival of the gamers.

I wanna make you laugh and then I want to stab you
I was genuinely afraid of how this would turn out. I really want it to be stunning. And so far, I'm optimistic. Oh my god, I was a small tot when I played this!!! I'm really excited to watch this! This was a fantastic surprise, I tell you!Who plays Sweet Tooth, please? He will be responsible for a lot in this series. LOL of all the songs to use, they use "steal my sunshine" by Len.

Mushroom Kingdom Expert
Despite the fact that it doesn't disclose much, I adore how NINETIES this trailer is. I had high hopes for this series due of the Got Milk sticker, personalized CDs, Nike high heels, and dumb LEN song. I was overjoyed to find that the Deadpool writers were in charge.

Press the button
I use to play this on my dad's old playstation. My favorite character is Axel, I want to see him back in live action.

Yn Chiarn y Chabbal
It's wonderful to see Sony expanding their video game properties to new platforms. I'm very excited to watch Anthony Mackie as John Doe in Twisted Metal.Despite the fact that auto combat games aren't normally known for their deep storytelling, I'm hoping that the Twisted Metal TV series will pleasantly surprise us with some unexpected twists and turns. After all, we're in good hands with a showrunner like Michael Jonathan Smith.

Sweet Tooth the Clown has always been a familiar figure in the Twisted Metal series, so seeing him brought to life in a live-action scenario is exciting. Twisted Metal, in my opinion, provides something for everyone, both original game enthusiasts and those who are just discovering the franchise. I'm hoping they don't ruin it by combining action, comedy, and post-apocalyptic mayhem.

I am a Flower Power main back in Twisted Metal 3. Crossing my fingers that My girl Amber Rose(not Kanye's ex) makes it in this series.

If you've ever wanted to see Falcon and the Winter Soldier team up with an axe-wielding thief to fight off weaponized ice cream trucks, then Twisted Metal is the show for you. It's like Mad Max meets the ice cream man.It's always a bit nerve-wracking when a beloved video game gets adapted into a new medium, but I have high hopes for Twisted Metal. And if it does end up being a disaster, at least we'll have some great memes to laugh at.

exuberant
The first game always have bad endings for all the characters. So don't bother rooting for the Good guys, this is a very dark property.