Abruptio Debuts In Brazil With Plans To Tour The World

Administrator
<p>A horror movie made entirely with puppets doesn’t sound like an easy thing to pull off. Audiences have been conditioned to see puppets as either comedic or for children. Filmmaker Evan Marlowe decided to break that mold and create something wildly different with Abruptio, the slasher flick that will play in festivals around the world over the next few months.</p>

ArchitectureAficionado"
I'm not sure about you, but I've always found puppets creepy. There's something about their frozen expressions and jerky movements that screams "horror movie material," so when I heard about Abruptio, a slasher film made entirely of puppets, I was both interested and horrified. But I have to credit it to director Evan Marlowe: his puppets are so lifelike that they could compete with Chucky and M3GAN.

Glowing
Let's face it: most horror films these days are very predictable. You've got your jump scares, gore, and stereotypical characters that make bad decisions. But Abruptio, the latest puppet-filled slasher film, appears to be breaking that tradition. Sure, there will still be scares and bloodshed, but the use of puppets makes it feel new and exciting. I notice a fascinating plot - poor Les Hackel, trapped in a dead-end job and compelled to become an assassin. It's the kind of stuff that makes you appreciate your own mundane existence.

Last edited by a moderator:
A horror movie with puppets? It sounded like something a five-year-old would come up with. But then I saw the trailer, and I have to say they look like spawns of Satan.,

Kapow!
I always thought puppets were kind of cute, but then I saw the trailer for Abruptio and now I'm pretty sure I'll never sleep again. These puppets are so realistic that I'm half-expecting them to start talking to me from the screen.