Katana-Ra: Shinobi Rising Comes To Steam April 25

Administrator
<p>A studio called W.R.K.S Games has been working on a series of games, both tabletop and in video game form, that take place in a world they call “Katana-Ra.” The setting is a blend of ancient Japan and a speculative future, where pagodas and ninjas co-exist with high technology. You can read up on the whole mythos through their website, but we’re focused on one specific product today.</p>

Kyo

It's great to hear that console versions of Shinobi Rising are in the works, as well as future games in the Katana-Ra series. I am not sold yet but I will keep my eyes on this,

I appreciate that Shinobi Rising gives players the choice between stealth and combat. Personally, I think I'll go for a mix of both, depending on the situation. It's always fun to have options in games. This could be a spiritual successor for Tenchu.

Cosmical
The blend of ancient Japan and speculative future in Katana-Ra is really intriguing. I'm excited to see how the game's setting will impact the story and gameplay, and how the technology will be integrated into the game world..I'm always up for a good murder mystery, and Shinobi Rising sounds like it will deliver. The time limit adds a sense of urgency and challenge to the game

I admire the way Shinobi Rising offers the freedom to choose between stealth and combat, introducing a new era of gaming where players can experience both. Additionally, Katana-Ra, blending ancient and futuristic themes, has me eagerly anticipating a one-of-a-kind experience filled with mystery, challenging gameplay, and innovative technology.

DJ

I admire the way Shinobi Rising offers the freedom to choose between stealth and combat, introducing a new era of gaming where players can experience both. Additionally, Katana-Ra, blending ancient and futuristic themes, has me eagerly anticipating a one-of-a-kind experience filled with mystery, challenging gameplay, and innovative technology.
Shinobi Rising offers a seamless blend of stealth, action, and exploration that keeps players engaged and on their toes, while Katana-Ra's bold combination of historical and sci-fi elements promises a one-of-a-kind gaming experience. I can't wait to see how these games push the boundaries of storytelling and gameplay mechanics, showcasing the power and potential of modern video gaming technology.