The Legend of Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom Final Trailer

Administrator
<p>In exactly one month we’ll finally be able to lose ourselves in Hyrule once more. The Legend of Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom releases May 12, and today Nintendo released what they say will be the final look at the game before it comes out.</p>

Ace of Spirits
Oh, please tell me that the original Zelda theme will be present in the open world, albeit in a more epic form, because that's something I've always wanted to hear in a Zelda game! If the game is even half as wonderful as the trailer suggests, it will undoubtedly become my new favorite Zelda title.

I've never played a single Zelda game, but the way this video was put together made me feel strangely nostalgic for games like Breath of Fire, Okami, and Suikoden. colorful, intriguing, and strangely relaxing to the soul... Congratulations, Nintendo, if the game lives up to the hype!

I've been waiting for this since BOTW, but it's finally setting me that this is it, and that a new Zelda is on the way. It's time to obsess about it nonstop until May. I really hope they include a lot more unique enemies; one of BotW's main flaws was the lack of variety, which quickly became tiresome. I'm hoping for more demonic biological monsters with interesting designs than machinery.

Mushroom Kingdom Expert
We can see themes of change and sincere tears, as well as possible time travel or skips, and that's just for the plot; the mechanics have been enhanced SOOO much. It looks wonderful; they both showed and withheld a lot. Who thought we'd not only bind things together but also fight with champions? And they ultimately improved the sky islands, making them thrilling both above and below earth.