Don't Miss Tartakovsky's Latest, Unicorn Warriors Eternal

Staff member
<p>Animation director Genndy Tartakovsky is the creator of a lot of cool things; Dexter’s Laboratory, Samurai Jack, Sym-Bionic Titan and most recently Primal — but he’s had another project on his plate for some time that barely anyone has known anything about. Today Adult Swim finally gave us a peek at the thing: a 10-episode miniseries called Unicorn Warriors Eternal.</p>

It's always exciting to see a project that has been in the works for a long time finally come to fruition. Genndy Tartakovsky's Unicorn Warriors Eternal sounds like a labor of love, and I have no doubt that his dedication will shine through in the show. Who doesn't enjoy a good reincarnation tale? I'm ecstatic about Unicorn Warriors Eternal! The idea of three heroes fighting an ancient evil across multiple eras is intriguing, and I'm excited to see how it all plays out. Plus, with Adult Swim as the network, I expect some unexpected twists and turns along the way.

Hey I just met you!
I enjoyed watching Dexter's Laboratory and Samurai Jack on Cartoon Network as a child, so I'm glad to see Genndy Tartakovsky is still creating interesting material. Although Unicorn Warriors Eternal seems to be a change from his earlier work, I am completely confident in his capacity to produce something fantastic and cool.

Sparkling Joy
Whoa, It's incredible that Unicorn Warriors Eternal was made more than 20 years ago. It's amazing to consider how long Tartakovsky has been working on this project and that it is now finally being released. The wait will be worthwhile, I'm sure, and I can't wait to watch on May 4.I predict that Unicorn Warriors Eternal will draw players of all ages. Tartakovsky's track record suggests that the program will have lots of depth and nuance for older viewers, despite the fact that the kid-friendly designs may seem to lean towards a younger audience. Who doesn't adore unicorns, too? I'm totally on board.

Shipping Favorites since 2014
Unicorn Warriors eternal? Like the name of a band! But seriously, I'm looking forward to what Genndy Tartakovsky has in store for us with this miniseries. Finally, a program that combines my two favorite things: reincarnation and unicorns. I'm looking for some epic battles and perhaps a few unicorn-related jokes. I'm feeling both mystical and existential while watching Unicorn Warriors Eternal. I'm interested to see how this turns out.

Keep your boards rolling
The name "Unicorn Warriors Eternal" just rolls off the tongue, doesn't it? It's got a nice ring to it. I'm hoping this show will be like a mythical version of The Avengers, but with unicorns instead of superheroes. I mean, who wouldn't want to see that?

Finally, a show that's going to give My Little Pony a run for its money! Unicorn Warriors Eternal sounds like it's going to be an action-packed adventure with a side of magic and wonder. I'm excited to see what kind of unicorn powers these warriors possess.Unicorn Warriors Eternal: because who needs a knight in shining armor when you have a magical unicorn? I'm excited to see how Tartakovsky combines fantasy and action in this unique concept. And let's be real, who wouldn't want a unicorn as their spirit animal?

My love is electrifying from above
Unicorn Warriors Eternal: because why settle for a regular horse when you can have a magical unicorn? I'm excited to see how Tartakovsky brings these mythical creatures to life in this action-packed miniseries. Plus, who knows, maybe we'll even get a glimpse of the elusive rainbow unicorn.I have a confession to make: I've always wanted a unicorn as a pet. So you can imagine my excitement when I heard about Unicorn Warriors Eternal. I'm hoping this show will be the next best thing to having a magical horned friend of my own.

This is Adult swim, it is most likely going to be canceled after 1 to 2 seasons.

Unicorn Warriors Eternal: the show that's going to make unicorns cool again. I'm excited to see how Tartakovsky takes this age-old concept and gives it a fresh new twist. And who knows, maybe this show will even inspire a new wave of unicorn fashion.