Kodansha Launches Attack On Titan Forever Humble Bundle

Staff member
<p>The Attack On Titan anime is sure dragging its feet with the task of ending itself, but the manga is complete, if you want to know the ending now. In fact, if you were thinking about picking up the manga, this week is the perfect time, as Kodansha teams up with Humble Bundle to offer a ridiculous amount of AoT illustrated literature at a heavily reduced price.</p>

Legit Boss
Gosh, the amount of Attack on Titan content included in the Humble Bundle is unbelievable! It's fantastic that Kodansha and Humble Bundle are working together to provide such a great deal. It's fantastic that all sales earnings go to the Book Industry Charity Fund, in my opinion. I will not decline this offer, for sure! I'm overjoyed to see this Everlasting Humble Bundle as a great Attack on Titan fan! It's fantastic that I can acquire all 34 volumes of the original manga series, together with the spinoff series, art books, and stand-alone novels at such a cheap price. This is absolutely a deal that I can't resist!The news that the Book Industry Charitable Foundation will receive a portion of the proceeds from the Attack on Titan Forever Humble Bundle makes me very happy. This is a fantastic chance for me to help a worthy cause and receive all the Attack on Titan books I've been dying to read at the same time. It's a win-win situation!

I find it unbelievable that the Lifetime Humble Bundle has every available Attack on Titan title. This collection includes all the manga series a fan could desire, including the original series, spin-off series, and even art books. And at such a low price, it's a deal!

Ariel's Bestfriend
What is the point of this, There is already an anime adaptation. Why should I read Manga if the anime is superior?

The Attack on Titan Forever Humble Bundle will appeal to fans of the series like me. The variety of products available and the reasonable pricing are both impressive. It's also reassuring to know that my purchase will benefit a worthy cause.This Lifetime Humble Bundle is a must-have for any Attack on Titan fan! Because there is so much substance, there is something for everyone. I'm especially excited to read the stand-alone books and art books. The sale also benefits the Book Industry Charity Fund, which is a nice touch.

How amazing that the Attack on Titan Forever Humble Bundle has every manga volume, every spinoff series, and so much more.I do not want to pass up this wonderful opportunity. And it's even better because my purchase helps a good cause.