ON THE LINE Review: Mel Gibson's Latest Dials In A Pure Thriller That Doesn't Leave You On Hold

Administrator
<p>With much recent film buzz dedicated to Chad Staheski’s long-anticipated JOHN WICK 4 (2023) among other blockbusters being released, it is somewhat sad to see that Mel Gibson’s recent film ‘ON THE LINE’ (2023) overshadowed by other offerings – when in all honesty, Gibson’s work should never be ignored. Regardless of his exploits beyond the silver screen, the man is quite simply one of the greatest gifts to modern cinema; a talented actor, director, and icon that should command more respect than be recognised for courting controversy. (And yes, as this movie critic is Australian there is a clear bias but one that is justified and vindication especially if one refers to his large catalog of films).</p> (read full article...)

Those who love and appreciate the work of Mel Gibson will surely watch and enjoy 'ON THE LINE', even though it has to compete with several established movie houses to prove its worth

Somehow I didn't understand what is movie about. Radio station, kidnap, puzzle. Looks author wanted say a lot but hide many things and it just confuse me. It definitely interested me in movie but if it was some other less know actor, I am not sure I would give it chance.

Somehow I didn't understand what is movie about. Radio station, kidnap, puzzle. Looks author wanted say a lot but hide many things and it just confuse me. It definitely interested me in movie but if it was some other less know actor, I am not sure I would give it chance.
I get it. Famous actors can make a movie more attractive, but a good movie should be able to stand alone without them. Sometimes, unknown actors can surprise us with their skills. The movie seems to have multiple storylines woven together, which can be challenging but interesting to piece together. It may take some time to fully understand the story.

DJ

Get ready to be blown away! The anticipation for Thomas Marchese's upcoming work, "Black," is off the charts! With a proven track record of producing amazing pieces in the past it's no wonder that the expectations for this new work are sky-high. The excitement of waiting for new creations from an artist who has already left a lasting impression is truly exhilarating!

The video is currently unavailable, such a bummer but I'm such a fan of Mel, and I think he is such a great actor.
This film is great, I love the character as well as the storylike of the writers. I also loved the plot, I watched the trailer on YouTube , and it looks worth the watch.
I love how he is a family man, a loving father, and husband.

DJ

The video is currently unavailable, such a bummer but I'm such a fan of Mel, and I think he is such a great actor.
This film is great, I love the character as well as the storylike of the writers. I also loved the plot, I watched the trailer on YouTube , and it looks worth the watch.
I love how he is a family man, a loving father, and husband.
The plot sounds intriguing and the fact that the main character is a family man adds an extra layer of relatability to the story. I'm glad you found the trailer on YouTube and it looks like it's definitely worth the watch