THE SIEGE Review: Daniel Stisen's Latest Ode To 90s Action Nostalgia Holds The Fort

Although I was initially hesitant about the movie, the trailer caught my interest. I loved the 1998 action-thriller film and wasn't sure if they could recreate that same magic, but the trailer piqued my curiosity

I enjoyed watching this trailer just because my boss walked in in the midst of me having it playing in the background. I love the choreographed action scenes, they just have my heart beating so fast.
Did you like the brief romance between Sarah and Smithee?

I enjoyed watching this trailer just because my boss walked in in the midst of me having it playing in the background. I love the choreographed action scenes, they just have my heart beating so fast.
Did you like the brief romance between Sarah and Smithee?
The addition of the romance between Sarah and Smithee was intriguing, as it added complexity to the characters and an extra dimension to the plot. I am looking forward to seeing how it will unfold in the full movie.

Glad I'm not the only one thrilled by this. I'm also happy that you like classics movies, this is definitely worth the wait.

DJ

The romance between Sarah and Smithee is definitely a fascinating addition to the story, and I'm glad it has made the characters more multi-dimensional. It will be exciting to see how their relationship progresses in the full movie and how it impacts the overall storyline