Designated Survivor: 60 Days | K-Drama Version | Only on Netflix

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
<p>In democratic countries, there is a line of succession for persons designated to lead the country when the president is unable.</p>

I am everywhere all at once
Hope this remake will have an ending because if my memory serves me right, the original got canceled.

Live free
I had no idea Designated Survivor had a K-Drama adaption until I read this story. The differences in succession lines between the United States and South Korea are intriguing. Although I can't imagine a scenario in which everyone in the line of succession dies, it would make for an exciting TV show.

I'm glad to hear that Designated Survivor: 60 Days achieved such high ratings, but it's a shame that there are no plans for a second season. I'm always fascinated by actors who can provide noteworthy performances in a variety of roles, and Ji Jin-hee appears to be juggling a lot of them.

Whoa,
I'm always amazed with actors who can represent politicians with authority.
Although it's regrettable, it makes sense given the performers' success that contracts precluded the production of a second season.
I ponder whether the show may have gone on with a different actor playing the lead.
Despite having only one season, it's impressive that people gave the show such high ratings.
I'll certainly visit the provided website because I'm often looking for programs that are similar to the ones I watch.

Riding Both sides
Bloody hell, that show was a blinding masterpiece! It had me hooked from start to finish. The way it was crafted was so delicately done, like a perfectly cooked beef Wellington. And the cast, don't even get me started! Each one of them was like a well-seasoned ingredient that came together to create a bloody delicious dish. They really embodied the characters with such passion and skill. Hats off to the entire crew for cooking up such a heartfelt, intelligent, and politically charged show while still sticking to their moral and ethical standards. They really served up a treat for the senses.

The storyline and overall plot appear enticing, and I am intrigued to watch this Korean drama as it appears to be refreshingly unique and the star cast looks good too.