Square Enix Also Prints Manga

Administrator
<p>Call me crazy but I don’t think Square Enix’s recent obsession with NFTs and crypto is going to work out for them. With Forspoken failing to set the world on fire, and their recent president stepping down in disgrace, they need something new to rely on beyond Final Fantasy games. Maybe they can enter the manga market. Oh wait — they’re already doing that.</p>

Suomi, Finland in my heart forever!
I have to admit, I was a little worried that Square Enix was putting all their eggs in the NFT basket. It's good to see them diversifying their offerings but NFT has always been sus.

I've always appreciated Square Enix's commitment to storytelling and world-building, so I have high hopes for their manga ventures. I can't wait to see what other titles they have in store for us in the future. Who knows, maybe they'll even adapt some of their more obscure games into manga form.All in all, I think Square Enix's foray into manga is a smart move - and I'm excited to see where it takes them.

If you had told me a few years ago that we'd be getting a high school comedy set in the world of Final Fantasy XIV, I would have thought you were crazy. But here we are, and I'm honestly kind of here for it.