The Walking Dead Universe RPG Now Live On Kickstarter

Administrator
<p>It’s now live! Free League and AMC have united to produce The Walking Dead Universe, a tabletop RPG experience set in the world of the TV show. Don’t like how the last few seasons have turned out? Make your own!</p>

Roll for initiative
As a huge fan of The Walking Dead, I am very excited for this new RPG experience! To be able to design my own plot in the world is a dream come true.

I appreciate how Free League worked with Mike Zagari and Scott M. Gimple to ensure that every aspect of the TWD universe was covered. It shows how much they value the game's authenticity.

Hello Friends!
I have no doubt that the game will be aesthetically magnificent and have a captivating narrative with main writers Nils Hintze, Gustaf Ekelund, and Martin Grip on board. It's fantastic to see that they offer a digital edition of the rulebook and starter set for a reasonable price. It opens it out to people who might not have the space for physical copies. As someone who enjoys collecting limited editions, I am extremely interested in the Core Rulebook's Deluxe Limited Edition. It is unique to the campaign, which adds to its allure.

Magaman
The fact that the campaign reached its goal within a few hours shows how willing and ready fans are to explore the TWD universe through a tabletop RPG.

I like how they're including a bonus art print of the cover illustration for those who pledge within the first 24 hours. It's a nice touch for campaign fans who want a physical reminder of the campaign.

Spoil Me
I'm anxious to see what fresh elements of the TWD universe the game will present. The potential is intriguing to consider.

Master of the Dice
Very confident that the game mechanics will be excellent and offer a fantastic gaming experience because Tomas Härenstam and Mattias Johnsson Haake are directing the project.In conclusion, I believe this to be a terrific effort that TWD and tabletop RPG enthusiasts will both love. When the game is released, my character and plot are already planned!

Resistance is Futile
I think it's fantastic that they've included stretch goals because it encourages people to donate and helps the campaign grow even further. I also like how the game will allow players to create their own storylines and explore different TWD locations. It's a fantastic way to interact with the series in a new way.

The fact that Free League has worked on other popular RPGs such as ALIEN RPG and Blade Runner RPG is impressive; it demonstrates their skill and experience.

Ambassador of Vulcan
I enjoy how they have different tiers for those who want to support the campaign but don't have a lot of money. It allows everyone to participate in the experience.