Schmigadoon! Season 2 is coming!

Staff member
Schmigadoon! Season 2 is something I never expected to happen because Apple TV Plus shows are mostly stand-alone mini-series. They do not end their shows with cliffhangers. So you won't have a broken heart if it is not renewed. So seeing this show starring SNL alums Keegan-Michael Key and Cecily Strong return is a perfect surprise.

This Musical series had some of the most iconic actors on broadway like Kristin Chenoweth, Ariana DeBose, and many more. Also returning from Season 1 are Martin Short, Dove Cameron, Jaime Camil, Kristin Chenoweth, Alan Cumming, Ann Harada, Jane Krakowski, and Aaron Tveit with Tituss Burgess. Most of the original cast will return for this season, but they are not reprising their roles. They will have completely different characters.

Schmigadoon!" Season 2 promises to deliver more of the same charming musical numbers, witty humor, and delightful characters that made the first season such a hit. Fans of the show and newcomers alike are eagerly anticipating the premiere of the second season

Schmigadoon! Season 2 official trailer​

In Season one, Melissa and Josh were backpacking in the woods as a way to repair their relationship. Camping was their way to escape their monotonous life and revive their dying relationship. Suddenly they sound like a town called Schmigadoon! It felt like it is set in the past, It is set in somewhere in the past. Similar to the musical Brigadoon. It is a weird realm where people sing and dance randomly. During the first season, they want to escape the world they are transported to.

Now in the second season, Melissa and Josh realized they missed Schmigadoon so the two of them go camping again to find that special place. Something went wrong though, They got transported into a different musical world instead. They end up in Schmicago which is a musical set in 1930s Chicago. It is not the happy perfect world like the last musical realm they got swept to. They are now in a sexy Dark Musical where people are getting murdered. Schmigadoon! Season 2 premieres this April 5.

Oh wow, I had no idea that they were making a second season of Schmigadoon! I remember they advertised the first season as a limited series, so that's pretty exciting. I'm really looking forward to seeing what Melissa and Josh get up to in the new season.

Master explorer
I'm so happy to hear that Schmigadoon! is coming back for another season. It was such a fun and enjoyable musical show that people really loved.

And it's great that most of the original cast will be returning, even if they won't be playing the same characters. I always love seeing familiar faces on my screen.

Entertainment Enthusiast
Wow, I think it's such a cool and exciting idea that Melissa and Josh are exploring a new musical realm! I'm really looking forward to seeing how it all unfolds. One thing I really admire about Schmigadoon! Season 2 is how it manages to blend humor and heartfelt moments so seamlessly. That's what really makes this show stand out for me.

The first season of Schmigadoon! was such a whimsical and delightful experience, and I'm hoping that the second season will be just as crazy and fun. Fingers crossed that they won't leave us hanging with a cliffhanger, though! And you know what, I really think that Apple TV plus has the potential to be a game changer in the streaming world.

Wow, I think it's such a cool and exciting idea that Melissa and Josh are exploring a new musical realm! I'm really looking forward to seeing how it all unfolds. One thing I really admire about Schmigadoon! Season 2 is how it manages to blend humor and heartfelt moments so seamlessly. That's what really makes this show stand out for me.

The first season of Schmigadoon! was such a whimsical and delightful experience, and I'm hoping that the second season will be just as crazy and fun. Fingers crossed that they won't leave us hanging with a cliffhanger, though! And you know what, I really think that Apple TV plus has the potential to be a game changer in the streaming world.
I agree! Melissa and Josh's exploration of a new musical realm is such an exciting idea, and I'm eagerly waiting to see what they come up with. The blend of humor and heartfelt moments in Schmigadoon! is truly unique, and it's what sets the show apart. I too hope that Season 2 lives up to the high expectations set by the first season. And yes, Apple TV+ is definitely a game changer in the streaming world with its impressive content lineup and top-notch quality.

The Mayor from Season 1 I think wont be returning because he is busy hosting the traitor.