Hunger : Hell's Literal Kitchen

Kov

Thanks for pointing out how Thai cinema has a lot of undiscovered gems, aside from BL dramas. I'm excited to watch "Hunger" and see the unique and intense violence that you've mentioned, as well as exploring the horror and thriller genres.

Kay

I will watch this becauseit features a talented actor, Nopachai Chaiyanam, whom I like as much as Nichkhun Horvejkul. He embodies his roles naturally and shines as a prominent character. I have been a fan of his since the series "Fah Jarod Sai" and "Jeb Jai Ban Rai". Yeah do not sleep on Thai content.

Wanderer of the Mind
Uh, so, Hunger is a new movie that's supposed to be, like, super scary and intense. I heard there's gonna be a lot of blood and violence, which kinda freaks me out. But, like, I'm still curious to see it because apparently, it's gonna be, like, really different from the usual horror movies we see. I'm just hoping I won't get too scared and have nightmares after watching it.

From what I've seen in the trailer, Nopachai Chaiyanam, who plays the evil chef in Hunger, is doing an excellent job. He can convey a sense of menace and creepiness without saying anything. I have a feeling his character will be the one that sticks with me long after the movie is over.

It's always intriguing to see a villain in a horror film that isn't a traditional monster or supernatural being.

So this is another series about Cannibalism like Gannibal. Armie Hammer will be proud!