Beautiful Disaster, He is the wrong guy for you but it feels so Good

Staff member
<p>Beautiful Disaster is coming to the silver screen to make as swoon like school girls.</p>

You Don't talk about!
Yikes I feel ancient after seeing this. One of the Sprouse from Suite Life of Zack and Cody is now doing a movie with a sex scene. I remember Dylan as a little kid and now he is this man covered in Tattoos. Time is so fast.

British Columbia Made
Eh...It's pretty frustrating to see how movies and books keep glamorizing the whole "changing a man with love" thing. It's just not realistic, and it can really mess with people's heads, eh? I mean, it's a toxic expectation that can lead to a ton of heartbreak and disappointment down the road. Personally, I think it would be way better if future media started showing more realistic relationship dynamics, y'know?

It's absolutely incredible to see those Sprouse twins carving out their own little niche in Hollywood, isn't it? I mean, let's face it, it's pretty rare to see twins actually making it on their own in showbiz. But these two, they're really making a name for themselves on their own merit, and I think that's just fantastic. Give 'em a round of applause, ladies and gentlemen!

Sparkling Joy
OMG, the book Beautiful Disaster was like, the best thing ever! I just couldn't put it down - it was sooo emotional and just totally sucked me in. And now that they're making it into a movie? I am literally freaking out! Like, I can't even imagine how awesome it's gonna be to see all those characters come to life on the big screen. Eeek, I'm so excited!!

As much as I'm looking forward to the Beautiful Disaster movie, I have to admit that I'm a bit disappointed with the casting of Dylan Sprouse as Travis. In the book, Travis is described as a very manly and intimidating presence, and I'm not sure if Dylan Sprouse can pull that off convincingly.

Hey I just met you!
Ah how wonderful! I read the book and really like it, so I'm looking forward to seeing Beautiful Disaster on the big screen.I'm interested in seeing how Virginia Gardner portrays Abby, and Dylan Sprouse's choice for Travis is undoubtedly intriguing.

Blondes have more Puns
Dylan Sprouse's transformation from his boy-next-door persona is definitely impressive, and I'm excited to see him take on this challenging role. I think it's important to remember that while toxic relationships can make for compelling fiction, they should never be idealized in real life.

Shimmering Splendid
Oh, please! In this day and age, do we really still romanticize unhealthy relationships? It's enough already! It's time to stop presenting unhealthy and harmful dynamics as desirable qualities. Seriously, I find it hard to comprehend that one of the worst books I've ever read is now being made into a movie. What message does that provide to children and young adults? We must begin to hold writers, filmmakers, and other creators responsible for the work they produce. More than this is what we deserve!

Evicter of President Snow
Years of waiting for a movie adaptation and they messed it up. First, I hate it when they add social media to movies where it's not necessary. Second, from what I saw in the trailer, Travis appears overly clingy. They didn't even show other characters or anything about the plot, it's just going to be another generic After movie. Ugh, what a disappointment!