Love is Blind Season 4, Cast reveal and official trailer

Super Moderator
You Traitor, I am suppose to write about this one, I am the Reality show chick. Room Mate, I will eat the ice cream on the freezer because of this. 🤣:mad:

Wow You really hate Season 2. I love it because it is so chaotic and people keep making the wrong decisions. They get magnetized by people who are wrong with them. It is peak reality tv gold for me.

I am sweet but a little bit Psycho
Lauren and Cameron will always be the best couple on the show. You can see the real connection they have the moment they talk. They didn't even know each other's age and ethnicity. They just connected.

Entertainment Enthusiast
I'm excited to see the trailer for Season 4 and get a glimpse of the contestants and their journey to find love. Season 2 contestants failed because a lot of them are just social media wannabe influencers wanting 15 minutes of game. Season 1 contestants don't know what they are going into. Season 3 is an improvement but Season 1 is still the best.

Love is Blind have only 4 Seasons but their couples are more successful than the couples from Bachelor and Bachelorette.

I feel bad for the contestant Netflix seen as Boring because they will never get face time on TV even if they manage to find love. As in Netflix will delete their existence because they find them boring.