Avatar: The Way of Water Becomes Viewable At Home March 28

Goddess of the Couch potatoes
I cannot wait for the 3rd movie. I am definitely going to binge the 1st to films at Disney Plus.

"I'm here in a state of happiness and shock. I've already seen Avatar twice and I can't stop thinking about going for a third time. The 3D effects are incredible and I feel my baby's heartbeat syncing with every emotion of this story that reminds me of the deepest aspects of myself and my life's mission. It's amazing to think that even before the movies, Avatar has had such a profound impact on me. I've heard rumors about Avatar 3; I wonder if they're true? James Cameron has once again managed to surprise the entire world with his groundbreaking vision."
It's wonderful to hear that you enjoyed Avatar so much that you're considering watching it for a third time. The film's immersive 3D effects and emotional storytelling have clearly left a lasting impact on you. And with James Cameron's reputation for pushing the boundaries of cinema, it's not surprising that rumors about Avatar 3 have already started circulating. It will be exciting to see what he has in store for us next!