Couch Command Podcast - ONCE UPON A TIME IN... HOLLYWOOD

I cannot stand this movie because of its portrayal of Bruce Lee it is so offensive. This made me realize one thing, Q.Tarantino loves turning POC characters into storyline jobbers. I mean look at the Brutal deaths of Vernita, Gogo, Oren compare to the deaths of Bill , Budd and Ellie survived. I remember how Shannon Lee is offended with Once Upon a time in Hollywood.

I feel bad about Sharon Tate on this movie, Knowing she is a real person who got murdered. She is an actress who could have been a big Icon if she didn't die. Those cultist robbed us of more Sharon Tate Movies.

@MRoberts It is fiction though, Fictional portrayal of real life characters. In real life, Bruce Lee will decimate Brad Pitt.

I cannot stand this movie because of its portrayal of Bruce Lee it is so offensive. This made me realize one thing, Q.Tarantino loves turning POC characters into storyline jobbers. I mean look at the Brutal deaths of Vernita, Gogo, Oren compare to the deaths of Bill , Budd and Ellie survived. I remember how Shannon Lee is offended with Once Upon a time in Hollywood.

This comes up in the podcast. And we dug a bit deeper. Bruce wasn't a jobber, but we were able to see a bit more of his human side, versus the legend we know and love.

We were seeing Bruce was a flawed human, cuz he really did stir it up a bit while in Hollywood with actually hitting other stuntmen.

Taratino has love and respect for Bruce, but wanted to show another dimension of the legend.