There Are Four Hosts! (We discuss Picard season 3)

Resistance is Futile
Seeing the OG squad huddled in the briefing room gave me major goosebumps - I mean, we're talking full-on chicken skin! The nostalgia was overwhelming, but mixed with a deep sadness, knowing that this could be their final hurrah. It's bittersweet, like a sour patch kid - simultaneously sweet and sour. Honestly, this is the Star Trek we deserve - where has it been all our lives? I'm stoked it's finally here, but a single season just doesn't cut it. We should have been blessed with three whole seasons of this awesomeness! Can you imagine the intergalactic magic that could have been conjured up? I swear, seeing Johnathon Frakes back as Captain Riker has me craving a brand new Star Trek spinoff with him at the helm of his own ship and crew.

The show had a great run and I am just glad we didn't get a cliffhanger with no resolve.

Beam me up, Scotty
Season 3 of Star Trek Picard is an absolute masterpiece, leaving me emotionally overwhelmed and grateful to be a Trekkie. The return of the Next Generation crew is like seeing old friends after a long absence, bringing tears of joy to my eyes. Sir Patrick Stewart's performance is truly breathtaking, capturing every emotion with grace and authenticity. This season is a testament to the power of storytelling, taking us on a journey that is both exciting and poignant. As a fan, I feel seen and heard by the creators of this show, who have clearly poured their hearts and souls into every episode. Well done, Sir Patrick Stewart, for bringing back the magic of Star Trek and reminding us why we fell in love with this universe in the first place.

Live Long and Prosper
I'm not interested in watching the final season of Star Trek Picard. It's disappointing how they turned a once-great captain into a pathetic figure, who's constantly pushed around by political correctness. In my opinion, this show is not a true representation of the original Star Trek. It's more like a bastardization, lacking the spirit and essence that made the original so great. I'm relieved that the final season is here, and I won't have to endure any more of this show. It's disheartening to see a beloved franchise lose its way, but I'm hopeful that future Star Trek series will honor the legacy of the original and capture the true essence of this beloved universe.

Captain of of my own express
I'm so excited about this show that was made just for the fans! It's so nostalgic and brings back such great memories. Although there are some negative comments on reddit and a few review sites, I think the supporting cast is fantastic and there's so much content that made me happy. I can't wait to see where they take the franchise after this trilogy of seasons. Maybe they can do a spin-off with Seven and the crew, and explore some fun and exciting new adventures!

Larping is a contact sports!
Seeing the OG squad huddled in the briefing room gave me major goosebumps - I mean, we're talking full-on chicken skin! The nostalgia was overwhelming, but mixed with a deep sadness, knowing that this could be their final hurrah. It's bittersweet, like a sour patch kid - simultaneously sweet and sour. Honestly, this is the Star Trek we deserve - where has it been all our lives? I'm stoked it's finally here, but a single season just doesn't cut it. We should have been blessed with three whole seasons of this awesomeness! Can you imagine the intergalactic magic that could have been conjured up? I gta 5 download for android offline, seeing Johnathon Frakes back as Captain Riker has me craving a brand new Star Trek spinoff with him at the helm of his own ship and crew.
It's clear that you are a big fan of Star Trek and the original cast, and it's understandable that seeing them together again in the new series would evoke strong emotions. The nostalgia and excitement of seeing these beloved characters and actors back on screen is tempered by the knowledge that this may be the last time we see them all together.

The bittersweet feeling you describe is a common experience when encountering something from our past that we hold dear, but also know is fleeting. It's a reminder that time moves on and nothing lasts forever, but we can still savor the moments and memories we have.