Studio Ghibli Fest 2023 Lineup

Staff member
<p>Every year, Fathom Events lines up a row of Studio Ghibli movies and picks a weekend or two each month to individually screen them. Some movies only reappear from Fathom on the bluest of moons, but Ghibli is a reliable enough attraction to always generate a crowd.</p>

ZB

Howl’s Moving Apartment
Grew up as a huge Studio Ghibli fan, I'm so soaked to see that the lineup for the 2023 Ghibli Fest has been announced! It's great to see some of my favorite movies, like My Neighbor Totoro and Princess Mononoke, back on the big screen. I am still waiting for their new movie How Do You Live.

As a huge fan of Kiki's Delivery Service, I am absolutely thrilled to see it included in the 2023 Ghibli Fest lineup. This movie holds a special place in my heart, and I am eager to experience it once again on the big screen. The animation is absolutely stunning, and the story never fails to bring a smile to my face. In fact, I love this movie so much that if I ever have a daughter, I plan on naming her Kiki!

Zealously devoted to preserving the memories of my childhood, Ponyo is a film that holds a special place in my heart, despite my macho exterior. It brings me immense joy to see it included in the Ghibli Fest lineup and I can hardly fathom that it's already been 15 years since its debut. The movie's charming and fanciful storytelling has had a profound impact on me, so much so that I've adopted the quirky habit of adding ham and egg to my instant ramen. This is a clear testament to the lasting influence that Ponyo has had on me, and I'm eager to relive the magic of this enchanting film once again on the big screen.

Resident of Bandora's Palace
Really loving endurance of Studio Ghibli movies as they continue to captivate audiences and remain beloved classics. The Ghibli Fest lineup for this year provides an excellent assortment of movies, featuring both popular favorites and hidden treasures such as Porco Rosso and The Wind Rises. Moreover, it's impressive to note that they are commemorating the anniversaries of iconic movies like Ponyo turning 15 and My Neighbor Totoro turning 35

Pardner, the Ghibli Fest 2023 lineup is gonna be a hoot and holler for folks of all ages. They've got a mighty fine mix of classic flicks like Kiki's Delivery Service and Princess Mononoke, as well as newer releases like The Wind Rises. It's real swell that Fathom Events is bringing these movies back to the big screen, givin' viewers a chance to experience 'em like never before. I reckon I'm gonna catch a few of these screenings myself!

Yowza! As a total nut for Studio Ghibli flicks, I am over the moon about the lineup for this year's Ghibli Fest! Fathom Events really knows how to give us Ghibli fanatics what we want - the chance to see these magical films in all their big screen glory! There are so many amazing movies to choose from, I just can't wait to see which ones I'll be catching this year. It's gonna be a wild ride!

Beer Genius
Whoa, as someone who absolutely loves Studio Ghibli movies, I'm stoked to check out the lineup for this year's Ghibli Fest. It's so awesome that Fathom Events is bringing these beloved films back to the big screen, giving fans the chance to experience them in all their glory. With a bunch of amazing movies to choose from, I can't wait to see which ones I'll be catching this year. It's gonna be a blast diving back into the magic of these epic tales!