Asylum To Copy Cocaine Bear With Meth Gator

Staff member
<p>Cocaine Bear did okay for itself in its opening weekend, earning $23 million and a second place debut behind Quantumania, but it’s unlikely to rise beyond that. When a film bases its hopes for success entirely on its meme potential, the results aren’t usually Avatar-level. That, however, is not going to stop the infamous Asylum Pictures from trying to find their own drug-hopped animal to exploit. I would imagine they’re jealous they didn’t come up with the bear idea first.</p>

Scoopin Ice Cream since Demogorgons invade Hawkins
After the success of M3GAN and Cocaine bear, I have a feeling more movie makers will give their best to make their movies mememable. Its easy to make it viral with less promotion. I mean Cocaine Bear pretty much marketed itself.

How is a Gator even going to smoke a Meth Pipe? Before I got to rehab, I use to have an addiction to meth and I know how it works. Meth is a drug you need to cook, it is not ready to use like cocaine.

Attack of the Meth Gator sparks any new memes on social media. Asylum Pictures certainly knows how to capitalize on viral trends.I can't help but feel like they're scraping the bottom of the barrel with Attack of the Meth Gator. It seems like they're just trying to cash in on the success of Cocaine Bear, without really bringing anything new to the table. A meth gator? Really? It just feels like a lazy ripoff to me.

I am an Independent Girl
I understand the skepticism towards Attack of the Meth Gator, especially considering its similarities to Cocaine Bear. However, let's not dismiss it outright as a lazy ripoff. Asylum Pictures has a knack for creating outlandish animal movies, and the concept of a gator on meth is certainly unique. While it may have been inspired by a viral meme, it doesn't mean the movie can't stand on its own. Plus, let's not forget that Cocaine Bear also drew inspiration from a real-life event. Who knows, maybe Attack of the Meth Gator will surprise us all and become a cult classic in its own right.

I have a feeling that Attack of the Meth Gator will be one of those "so bad it's good" movies that people love to hate-watch. They better make it campy and funny because the movie will look terrible if they take themselves seriously.

Guys, I think it's unfair to compare Attack of the Meth Gator to Cocaine Bear. While both films feature animals on drugs, they have their own unique premises and tones. We should judge them separately based on their own merits.As someone who enjoys Asylum Pictures' brand of cheesy B-movies, I'm excited for Attack of the Meth Gator. It sounds like the perfect mix of ridiculous and entertaining, and I can't wait to see what kind of over-the-top action and gore it has in store.

Under my Umbrella eh eh eh
LOL, I am dying of laughter. Help me I cannot breathe. This sound so stupid I am dying. 🤣 🤣😂👻💀 Help me I cannot breathe. LOL. Glad I am not drinking soda at this moment.

Protector of the Ocean
Not original but its a smart move to get easy money. It's no surprise that Asylum Pictures is trying to capitalize on the success of Cocaine Bear with a similar concept. But who knows, maybe Attack of the Meth Gator will surpass expectations and become a new pop culture sensation. At the end of the day, we should just enjoy these movies for what they are: fun and absurd entertainment.While I'm not sure if Attack of the Meth Gator will be a critical darling, I have no doubt that it will be a hit among fans of B-movies and creature features.