MÖRK BORG: IKHON Released Today

Staff member
<p>There is more of Free League’s hit artpunk RPG MORK BORG as of today! MORK BORG: IKHON is an expansion to the main game that comes with an illustrated book depicting the dark creatures players will encounter in the sketchy, grungy MORK BORG style.</p>

Wow I had been liking the unique artpunk style and twisted, surreal themes. So far I am digging the expansion called MORK BORG: IKHON that's gonna take things to a whole new level. The IKHON introduces this crazy new concept of an ancient god-vessel that players can actually come face-to-face with in their adventures. Plus, the boxed set comes with all sorts of cool new rules and tracts that detail each god-creature's powers and punishments. And let's not forget about the 40+ mind-bending illustrations by artist Samuel Araya that are sure to make the game's world feel totally real in a totally freaky way. It's no wonder that MORK BORG fans are flipping out about this new expansion - I can't wait to see what it's all about!

Looks like MORK BORG: IKHON is a great addition to the MORK BORG universe, adding more lore and content for players to explore. The game's unique style and atmosphere are sure to be appreciated by fans of the RPG genre. With the inclusion of the IKHON, players will have even more challenges to face in their quests, making the game even more exciting.I will be saving up some cash for this.

Roll for initiative
Super Impressed by the illustrations in MORK BORG: IKHON! They're freakin' wicked, bro! This dude Samuel Araya is an oil painting master, and he really brings the game's world to life in a seriously haunting and beautiful way. The attention to detail in his work is insane, man. It's like he adds a whole 'nother layer of atmosphere to the game that just sucks you right in.

Yn Chiarn y Chabbal
Dude, this article on MORK BORG: IKHON is totally sick! The physical edition comes in a black box that's gonna catch anyone's eye looking for a new RPG to play. And get this - there are four tracts included that detail each god-creature's gifts and punishments. That's so cool, because it gives players even more options and strategies to explore.

But let's talk about the illustrations for a minute. Samuel Araya's oil paintings are unreal, man. They really bring the game's world to life in this hauntingly beautiful way that's just mind-blowing. And the attention to detail in the art is seriously impressive. It's like there's this whole other layer of atmosphere that's added to the game, making it even richer than it already was. I'm definitely gonna have to check this out - I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Wilderness Guide and Master Hunter
My goodness, Free League has certainly outdone themselves with the packaging of MORK BORG: IKHON. The black box is simply magnificent and paired with the striking illustrations, it will surely catch one's eye on the store shelves. What's more, the inclusion of the four tracts adds a wonderful tactile element to the game, giving players something physical to engage with as they play. It's a marvelous addition that truly enhances the overall gaming experience.

Desert Adventurer
Lekker, I have a good feeling that IKHON is a fantastic addition to the MORK BORG universe, offering players even more content and lore to delve into. The game's one-of-a-kind style and atmosphere are bound to attract fans of the RPG genre, and the inclusion of the IKHON brings an extra level of complexity to the game's mechanics. It's truly a lekker addition that'll have players hooked for hours on end.

Larping is a contact sports!
Well, it's pretty sweet that folks who are new to MORK BORG can pick up the game's mechanics without too much trouble. But even for experienced RPG players, there's plenty of depth to keep things interesting. And with the addition of the IKHON, the game gets even more complex, making it a primo pick for those who like a good challenge. I'm totally stoked to introduce this game to my friends who've never played a TTRPG before - I think they're gonna dig it.