The Last of Us, Episode 7 Review

I agree that the romance between Ellie and Riley may feel sudden or forced to some viewers who are not familiar with the source material. However, it's important to remember that this romantic aspect of their relationship has been present in the original game, and it's a key part of Ellie's character development.As a result, including this element in the show is a faithful representation of the source material, and it helps to deepen Ellie's emotional journey throughout the story. It's not uncommon for adaptations to take liberties with the source material, but in this case, the showrunners have remained true to the original story.Additionally, the relationship between Ellie and Riley is not the sole focus of the episode, as it's also a story of two friends going on a final adventure together. So while the romance may be an important aspect of their relationship, it's not the only thing that makes their bond so special.

I am sweet but a little bit Psycho
Can't believe there is only two episodes left. I hope Season 2 will not be about Part 2 but some kind of prequel to it because I want to see more Joel.