Class of '07,Highschool reunion turns Lord of Flies

No Spoilers
Staff member
<p>The Class of ’07 will be available on Amazon Prime in Australia and New Zealand on March 18th, and will likely be available globally in the future, as Prime video originals are not exclusive to any country. The show focuses on early 2000s nostalgia and female friendships, which can be fragile and difficult to maintain over time.</p>

HD

LOL, An insane reunion party awaits where you must face your bullies, ex-friends, and mean girls while trying to survive. Count me in, it sounds like a blast! My previous reunion party pales in comparison.Emily Browning speak in her Australian accent in a movie or TV show, especially since we're so used to hearing her use an American accent in Hollywood productions.

Blimey, now that's a cracking idea for a telly programme, isn't it?I can surely sympathize with the challenge of keeping up with mates as time goes by.It's curious how 'blokes' and birds' friendships can vary in terms of strength and endurance.I'm chuffed to bits to watch a telly programme with a cast of just women.

Oh my god, it's like Lord of the Flies, but with women? That's wild. A high school reunion turning into a survival situation? Talk about unexpected. I'm curious how the show plans on mixing in the early 2000s nostalgia vibe with the whole survival theme. It's gonna be a balancing act, for sure.I can't wait to see how the characters will react to being thrown into such a dangerous situation. Will they come together to overcome the challenges or turn on each other? The possibilities are endless, and I'm already on the edge of my seat!

TJN

Man, the thought of being stuck on an island with folks I haven't even talked to in years gives me the creeps. I'm excited to see how the whole power dynamic and clashes of personalities will unfold in the series. It's awesome to see some female camaraderie and collaboration being showcased on the screen. I'm kinda wondering how they're gonna visually represent that gnarly tidal wave and apocalyptic situation, you know?

LOL they hate each other and they are stuck on a tidal wave formed Island.

It's always a bummer when a show gets axed, so I'm crossing my fingers that this one has some good luck. I'm also curious to see if the series will dive into any topics surrounding the societal pressures and expectations that women face. It's a breath of fresh air to finally see an all-female cast taking the lead in a show that doesn't solely focus on love and drama. Hopefully, this paves the way for more diverse and meaningful representation on our screens. With any luck, this show will have a successful run and open up doors for more shows that center on women and explore important themes.

Finally, a show with an all-female cast that isn't solely centered around romance or drama! It's a breath of fresh air to see strong female characters taking the lead in a series. Moreover, the comparison to Lord of the Flies adds an exciting layer to the show, with the potential for themes related to power dynamics, survival, and morality. I can't wait to see how the storylines and character development unfold. Speaking of characters, I'm particularly interested in how Emily Browning and Megan Smart portray their roles. It's always fascinating to watch talented actors bring complex characters to life, and I have high hopes for this duo. Overall, I'm eager to see how this series breaks the mold and offers a new perspective on female-led shows.

It's fascinating to see how the show is exploring the dynamics of an all-female group, and how it differs from a mixed-gender group.The show's concept is certainly unique, and it will be interesting to see how the writers will handle the survival aspect of the story while maintaining the character development.