Godzilla: Tokyo SOS To Get US Screening March 22

Administrator
<p>Before there was anime, the most popular Japanese import the West knew about was Godzilla. Born from postwar anxieties, the radioactive lizard would stomp his way through dozens of films over the next 50 years. A handful of them have been created by American studios who thought they could do better, but Godzilla will always feel most at home in Tokyo.</p>

Watched this movie years ago, So, I gotta say, that movie was pretty solid, but honestly, it kinda slipped my mind because it was part of a whole series. They switched up the characters from the first one, and trying to follow the plot was a challenge because the human cast wasn't around for too long. Kiryu though, man, he was straight up incredible, and I really dug how he communicated, even if it was just for a sec. But you know, when it comes down to it, Tokyo SOS didn't really hit it outta the park for me. I dropped a review giving it a 5/10. It's just your run-of-the-mill Godzilla flick, if you ask me.

What's up, freaks and geeks? I gotta say, I'm a big fan of Tokyo SOS! The only thing that brings it down a notch is its predecessor, Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla. I'm just not feeling that one too much, ya know? But Kyru, man, what a badass mecha design! The only thing I'm not vibing with is this whole "bones of Godzilla" storyline. That's just some weak sauce, if you ask me. But Tokyo SOS? Oh hell yeah, that's a great flick! And let's not forget about the monster designs - G, Mecha G, and Mothra all look straight-up badass! I only watched in in small screen.

Godzilla has always had a special place in the hearts of fans in Japan, but it's great to see that the US audience will have a chance to appreciate the character in his natural habitat - Tokyo. While Godzilla has been adapted by American studios in the past, it's clear that the iconic radioactive lizard is most at home in the city that inspired his creation.

It's a shame that Japanese Godzilla films don't receive as much attention in the US as they used to, but the invention of Fathom Events and one-time screenings is definitely a step in the right. Humans in costume> CGI.

Tokyo SOS is a hidden gem! I mean, can you believe it? There's a theater near me that's actually gonna be showing it! I'm telling you, I'm marking that date on my calendar right now. There's just something special about seeing these Godzilla flicks on the big screen, you know what I mean? It's gonna be a blast! I own a dvd but watching it with people in the theaterts will make it in a better experience.

That movie was awesome! And I'm right there with you on Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla. It just didn't do it for me, you know what I mean? But Kyru was definitely a badass design. And as for the monster designs, they were all so cool! G, Mecha G, and Mothra - they really knocked it out of the park with those designs

With the recent success of movies like Kong: Skull Island and Godzilla vs. Kong, it's clear that there's still a huge appetite for giant monster movies. And what better way to satisfy that appetite than with a classic Godzilla film like Tokyo SOS? It's a chance for fans to experience the roots of the genre, and to appreciate the legacy of the iconic kaiju character. S.O.S, that movie was pretty solid, but honestly, it kinda slipped my mind because it was part of a whole series.