MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Coming This April

Staff member
<p>There’s a Japanese property called MUSCLE that was introduced to America through a series of small, pink figurines. MUSCLE is resurrected from time to time, but we have no idea if this is one of those times. What we do know is that MASHLE does have a lot to do with muscles.</p>

Got the Whole world in my hands!
Mashle can be described as a combination of Harry Potter, One Punch Man, Mob Psycho, and Black Clover. I've been eagerly anticipating the anime adaptation of this stunning manga for a long time, and I'm thrilled that it's finally coming to fruition. The manga itself is fantastic as well, and the visuals are truly impressive.

Mashle sounds like Harry Potter on steroids, with the added bonus of muscles! 🤣

New days fly away across D universe See you there
Haha, I totally get what you mean! It's like taking the magical world of Harry Potter and pumping it up with some serious strength. Mash Burnedead definitely sounds like one tough protagonist. The fact that he can stand up against magical forces just through sheer physical strength is so unique. I'm really excited to see how this plays out in the anime. Three trailers definitely show that they have confidence in the series. I'm excited to see how it all comes together in the end.

Chronicle Knight
Mashle's premise is so different from what we usually see in anime. It's refreshing to see something that isn't just another shonen battle series. Yes, the manga has some really dynamic and intense fight scenes, so it'll be interesting to see how they bring that to the screen. Plus, with Crunchyroll handling the distribution.

Aspiring Smilemaker
I'm pretty sure the show's gonna be a big hit, and it's not just because of the three trailers they've released. It's because the world needs something fresh and exciting, and MASHLE is here to deliver. I can't wait to see how people from over 200 countries react to it. I mean, come on, who doesn't love a good anime that's full of action, humor, and magic? Get your wands ready, folks! This is going to be a wild ride!

Big fan of stories that explore themes of perseverance and determination, and it sounds like MASHLE will have plenty of that. Mash Burnedead's refusal to let his lack of magical ability hold him back is admirable, and I'm excited to see how he will overcome the challenges that are sure to come his way.

Just hope the supporting cast will stand out and the female character wont be sidelined.

Top 1 Anime Betrayal!
They just called Lemon Irvine the token female, she is going to get sidelined. Its a Shonen thing. Female characters have better treatment with Seinen.