Violet Evergarden The Movie And Other Blu-Rays Announced From Crunchyroll

Administrator
<p>Crunchyroll revealed this weekend that it plans to release eleven Blu-Rays during the month of May.</p>

Meme Master
Hey, do you think the Blu-ray versions of these anime shows will have any cool extras that we can't find on streaming platforms? I really dig physical releases and it's a dope way to show some love for the creators while enjoying the shows in a better quality.

The Truth will set you free
Violet EverGarden is available in Netflix right? Therefore I am not interested in a dvd or bluray release.

Resident of Bandora's Palace
Oh my goodness, I can hardly contain my emotions! I watched the Violet Evergarden movie last year and it was such an incredibly beautiful masterpiece that completely blew me away. I can't even describe how ecstatic I am that they finally found each other again, it brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it. I had been eagerly anticipating this movie for what felt like an eternity, and it was everything I could have ever dreamed of and more. Despite my eyes being sore from crying, my heart is overflowing with warmth and joy.

I sell make up but I dont wear them
The Violet Evergarden film is an absolute triumph, providing a satisfying resolution to the question that has lingered since the beginning - what fate would befall our characters in a world with telephones? The movie's execution is flawless and left me thoroughly impressed.The stunning visuals and mesmerizing soundtrack further add to the film's allure, transporting the audience to a world of enchantment and heartache. The narrative is both poignant and uplifting, evoking a range of emotions that culminate in a cathartic finale that is truly unforgettable.