AMBUSH Review: The Dogs Of War Captured In A Single Brutalizing Message

Administrator
<p>Filmmaker Mark Earl Burman hasn’t solo-directed a full feature in more than twenty-five years, but he’s worked within capacity as a producer on dozens of titles in addition to several more acting and screenwriting credits. His sophomore effort treads familiar territory for fans of compelling military and survival dramas with Ambush, tracking back to 1966 during the Vietnam War with the story of a mission gone awry.</p> (read full article...)

She took the kids Ryu
Saban.... Its the company that brought Power Rangers to America right? I love how inspirational the story of the founder. He use to dig horse manure for a living, then he became a manager of a singer and now he owns his own film company. This movie looks cool, Its awesome to see Saban Branching out now.

Handmade Connoisseur
Whoa, hold on to your hats folks, because this movie sounds like it's going to be one wild ride! The idea of soldiers battling it out in underground tunnels is enough to make me break out into a cold sweat, and I can only imagine the kind of tension and suspense that's going to be going down. I mean, we're talking traps and ambushes and who knows what else - it's going to be like an action-packed roller coaster from start to finish!

Lurker
Kinda pumped to see Ambush and get swept up in all the action and drama. With a talented cast and crew behind it, I'm sure this movie is going to be one for the books!

As a Fan of Daredevil, I love fight scenes in tight hallways. Since this movie is set in a tunnel I wonder if this could be something I will enjoy. imagine that could make for some really tense and claustrophobic scenes, especially if the soldiers are dealing with traps and ambushes.

The cast alone is reason enough to see this movie! Aaron Eckhart, Gregory Sims, and Jonathan Rhys Meyers are all such talented actors, and I can't wait to see them bring their characters to life on the big screen. They manage to book these actors to do this film.

Movies like this is the reason why more people should give small production and indie movies a chance.