ESCALATION Kicks Off With George Tchortov And Chris Mark In New Stills!

Administrator
<p>International sales outfit WTFilms have made available several photos and initial market artwork for Escalation, the new action crime thriller reuniting director James Mark with actors George Tchortov and Chris Mark. The film, which screened for buyers in Berlin in the past week, is produced by Bruno Marino (Enhanced), and also reteams the helmer a fourth time with writer Matthew Nayman, who co-wrote with Brett Caron.</p> (read full article...)

Nina Kiri is a great addition to the cast. She was amazing in The Handmaid's Tale, so I'm curious to see how she'll fare in an action-heavy role.he idea of a seasoned ex-cop partnering with a younger detective is a classic formula for a buddy-cop dynamic. However, this concept has a fresh twist to it, making it an interesting watch. The contrast between the seasoned veteran and the inexperienced newcomer could offer a unique perspective on their cases, as well as create an entertaining dynamic between the characters.

British Columbia Made
It's always great to see Canadian talent shining on the big screen. Escalation is definitely a film that will showcase some great acting from up north.

"Excelsior! True Believer and Superhero Enthusiast
As a fan of crime thrillers, this film is definitely on my radar now. The fact that it's already screened for buyers in Berlin is a good sign.The photos and market artwork look intense. I can only imagine how gripping the actual movie will be.

Wondering if Escalation will have any surprise twists or turns. I love it when crime thrillers keep me on the edge of my seat.It's cool to see the Mark brothers working together again. Kill Order was a solid debut for James as a director, so I'm excited to see what he brings to Escalation.