STRATUM: Don't Miss The Trailer For The New March Sci-Fi Indie Release!

I always have the dream of being alive by the time we have space colonies in the future but for some reason many movies that have that concept are dystopian like this one.

Hmmmm.... You know what's always a tricky tightrope to walk in the film industry? Balancing killer special effects with a captivating storyline. And from what I've seen, it looks like Stratum is going to knock it out of the park in both regards. Even though it's not backed by a Hollywood-sized budget, the filmmakers manage to deliver on their vision and create a world that's immersive and entertaining

High Heat
So excited to see what kind of cool gadgets and technology the characters will use in the movie. It seems like there will be a lot of interesting things to see. I'm also wondering if the film will have any messages about the problems in the world today, and how we can make things better for the future.

Hey I just met you!
Hey, loves! So, I'm like super curious about the relationship between the main character and the CEO's daughter in Stratum. It seems like they only meet in virtual reality, which is so cool! But I can't help but wonder why her dad is keeping her hidden away from the rest of the world. I'm totally rooting for these two, and I can't wait to see how their relationship develops over the course of the movie