Terror Films Releases Political Horror This Land in March

Administrator
<p>The title is almost a giveaway, but not a hint of horror. This March, Terror Films will hit the trail again with a politically focused horror film, This Land. The studio has made the poster ad trailer available ahead of the release.</p>

I sell make up but I dont wear them
I am deeply concerned about the state of political tension in my country, and the film "This Land" highlights a relatable issue that so many of us are facing: the ever-widening political divide. It's disheartening to see that people are constantly pitted against each other as "Us vs. Them". In fact, I've even stopped talking to some family members because of our differences in political beliefs. The concept of two families with opposing views coming together to survive in "This Land" is intriguing and gives me hope that maybe we can overcome this divide. We need more messages like this to encourage unity, rather than division.

Queen of Darkness
Totally digging the fact that Terror Films is giving indie horror filmmakers a platform to showcase their skills. It's about time that we start supporting the little guys and gals in the industry, you know? And I'm not gonna lie, I'm stoked to see what Terror Films has up their sleeve for all the horror fiends out there in the future. Like, there's nothing quite like the thrill of a good scare, and I have a feeling that Terror Films is gonna keep us on the edge of our seats. Bring on the spooky stuff, amirite?

Got the Whole world in my hands!
A horror movie very close to real life. 🤣:eek:

Southern Belle
Well bless my heart, this film just reminds me of the current political climate we're experiencing in the good ol' United States. It's a shame how divided we've become, with folks on different sides of the aisle constantly butting heads. But you know what they say, misery loves company, and it seems like This Land is bringing two families with different political views together for a shared cause. It'll be interesting to see how these families navigate through their differences and come out on the other side. Here's hoping that we can all learn a thing or two about unity from this movie.

I appreciate how This Land blends horror with social and political commentary.

Dudez, I'm all about that horror stuff, you know? And the fact that it's got this whole political angle to it just makes it even more exciting. I'm ready to be on the edge of my seat and totally freaked out. Bring on the scares, baby!

Love Me!
Who are these actors? I never saw them in any more or tv show before?

A republican family and a democrat family, forced to work together to Survivor a Mayan cult? Interesting.

Under my Umbrella eh eh eh
Man, that unexpected threat in This Land really has me spooked. It sounds like the tribal ritual group is gonna be a seriously formidable foe for the two families to take on. I mean, can you imagine having to deal with a bunch of crazed folks with a scary ritual in the middle of nowhere? That's the stuff of nightmares, man. I'm really curious to see how the characters in the movie will handle this situation - it sounds like it's gonna be a truly terrifying experience.