Love and Death: Can Elizabeth Olsen live up to Jessica Biel's Candy Montgomery

No Spoilers
Staff member
<p>.Love and Death is a true crime drama about the life of Candy Montgomery. This movie will face a lot of pressure right now because Last Jessica Biel portrayed Candy in a limited series on Hulu. Jessica transformed into the real-life housewife turned Axe murderer because she looks exactly like her. She even had her perm and glasses. Elizabeth Olsen won’t be able to avoid getting comparisons because she and Jessica are playing the same woman. There seem to be more liberties with this version because Olsen didn’t try to look like Candy.</p>

True Crime shows and movies have tendency to glorify killers.I hope the movie will shed light on the impact that the murder had on the families of the victims.I wonder if the movie will delve deeper into the psyche of Candy Montgomery and what led her to commit such a heinous act.

Despite this story being adapted for television last year, they decided to move forward with this project. It is unclear why this decision was made, but it could be due to a variety of factors such as wanting to approach the story from a different angle or to appeal to a different audience. However, there are concerns about how they will handle the sensitive subject matter and whether they will do so with the appropriate care and respect for the victims and their families. It is crucial to approach such content delicately and with sensitivity, as it can be a triggering and emotional topic. Therefore, it is vital for the creators to be mindful of the impact their portrayal may have on those involved and to handle the subject matter with care and respect. We are talking about real people here and this show will treat them like characters.

The Snow Sage
Conflicted about watching Love and Death. On one hand, it sounds like a gripping story. On the other hand, it's hard to shake off the fact that it's based on a true crime.I'm apprehensive about the idea of glamorizing a real-life murderer. It's important to remember the seriousness of the crime.I feel for Betty Gore and her family, who were the victims of Candy Montgomery's actions. It must have been a devastating experience for that her death is getting portrayed on tv twice.

Handmade Connoisseur
The fact that this is a true story is shocking. It's hard to imagine something so horrific happening in real life.The affair between Candy and Allan led to such a tragic outcome. It's a reminder of the consequences of infidelity. Candy 's affair is suppose to be casual fun but it turned her into a cold murderer.

Hate that True crime became a form of entertainment. While it's understandable that true crime stories can be fascinating and captivating, we should be mindful of the impact that they can have on society. Glamorizing or romanticizing murderers can make them seem like anti-heroes or celebrities, which can send a dangerous message to impressionable viewers. We need to approach these stories with sensitivity and respect for the victims and their families, and focus on highlighting the importance of justice and prevention,

I am Alive!
Very I'm uncertain if I'm prepared to see a film concerning such a somber and troubling subject matter. It could be excessively burdensome for me to handle.

I feel for Betty Gore and her family, who were the victims of Candy Montgomery's actions. It must have been a devastating experience for them. They just have to go through with Hulu's Candy and not's HBO Max' turn to renew the wounds.

Candle in the Wind
Elizabeth Olsen's talent is truly impressive, and it's great to see her taking on a non-Marvel project that's purely focused on drama. Jesse Plemons is also an outstanding actor, capable of excelling in both serious and unconventional roles. Elizabeth's performance is captivating, and it's been a while since I've seen such raw, untapped talent. I've been eagerly anticipating this show ever since WandaVision ended, and I have no doubt that Elizabeth will deliver an exceptional performance. I can't wait to see it!