Justice League x RWBY: Super Heroes & Huntsmen, Part One Arrvies April 25, 2023 On Physical, Digital Media

Administrator
Warner Bros. Discovery Home Entertainment has announced Justice League x RWBY: Super Heroes & Huntsmen, Part One, an upcoming DC Animated Movie title, will be available to purchase Digitally and on 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Combo Pack and Blu-ray on April 25, 2023. The heroes of DC’s Justice League and Rooster Teeth Animation’s RWBY join (read full article...)

Oi Oi Oi
They are too lazy to make new models for the Justice League characters so they turned them into teens and use their default models for teenage boys and girls and reskin them to look like them.

JBO SLOT GAME ONLINE SLOT
They actually have their adult models but they will be teenagers most of the movie.

Since I appreciate both DC and RWBY and find the idea of a crossover between the two to be so intriguing, I'll be watching this. I never anticipated RWBY and the Justice League joining together. How Monty might have reacted to this intrigues me. if he is still alive, of course...

Collaboration between Batman and the RWBY team. What could possible go wrong? In fact, I'm curious to see what happens. Who knows, maybe it will help the original RWBY series. I'm hoping that part two takes place in the Justice League realm so that the Ruby team may see how they look as adults and judge their reaction. Similarly, RWBY with the DC aesthetic would be awesome.

They must devote all of their efforts to fixing rwby. This show is becoming tedious. I truly can't stand the episode where they're all just talking in the living room. There is far too much disposition it's getting boring.

Beer Genius
In my opinion, making the Justice League young nerfs them. They would solve the Remnants problem in a single day if they were grownups. The justice league, particularly Supes and Diana, vastly outclass Team RWBY. According on the characters' appearances, this appears to take place before the fall of beacon, so hopefully we'll meet Phyrra again. The Justice League, especially Clark and Diana, are considerably superior to Team RWBY.

I am curious to see how the anime-influenced animation of Rooster Teeth's RWBY will blend with the iconic superhero style of DC's Justice League. Base from the trailer they decided to go for RWBY's anime inspired art style. The partnership has a lot of potential, and I am looking forward to seeing how the heroes from both worlds will come together and make this work.

Rooster Teeth's RWBY has a loyal and dedicated fanbase, and I am sure that they will be thrilled to see the characters come to life in a new way. The franchise has come a long way since its inception, and I'm excited to see what the future holds for RWBY and its expanding universe. RIP Monty, I hope you can watch your creation reach new heights in the Afterlife.