The Trailer For Apple's Tetris Movie Is Out

Administrator
<p>Through the years, as so many video games have been adapted into movies, it’s been a commonly told joke that eventually somebody would get desperate enough to make a movie out of Tetris. Apple actually announced such a movie not too long ago. The common assumption was that a Tetris movie would be about giant bricks falling from the sky and crushing cities, but the actual film we’re getting has a reason for being than that. The Tetris movie is about how Tetris escaped Soviet Russia to become a global phenomenon, which is a fascinating story.</p>

Ace of Spirits
Years ago when there was a news about a Tetris movie I also assumed it will be a movie about the bricks having sentience like Wreck it Ralph or Emoji movie.

Howdy Sugar
Now they should make a movie about the Lawyer Nintendo named Kirby after because it was a wonderful story.

JBO SLOT GAME ONLINE SLOT
Isnt Taron Egerton the man who is rumored to Play either Cyclops or Wolverine for MCU?

It's Molin time!
I am absolutely thrilled by the fact that a seemingly simple game like Tetris has had such a massive impact on the world! It's mind-blowing! And the fact that the Tetris movie has such a fascinating backstory just adds to my excitement. I can't wait to see how the movie portrays the intense struggles between the Capitalist and Communist forces. It's going to be an epic cinematic experience!

Kay

Oh, my goodness! It feels like a divine revelation to witness such a monumental moment in gaming history, where Tetris is finally receiving the recognition it so rightfully deserves. To think that a seemingly basic game like Tetris has such a profound and intricate story is nothing short of a spiritual experience. The layers of complexity and compelling narrative within the Tetris game and movie are nothing short of miraculous. This is an event to be revered and cherished for generations to come.

When I was a kid, My family is too poor to buy game consoles so the only thing my mom bought is a Portable Brick Game and the only game it has are Tetris and Snake.

1676587470899.png

Reading about the Tetris movie has brought back such wonderful memories of my childhood. I remember spending countless hours playing Tetris on my famicom, trying to beat my high score and reach new levels. Little did I know at the time that the game had such a rich and fascinating backstory. It's heartwarming to see that the game that brought me so much joy as a child is being recognized in such a significant way. I can't wait to relive those nostalgic moments and see the Tetris story come to life on screen. It feels like a beautiful tribute to the memories of my youth.

As someone who has never been a fan of Tetris, I find it quite silly that the game has been adapted into a movie. I mean, it's just a game about falling bricks, right? I don't see how that could possibly make for an interesting or engaging movie. On the other hand the story of the people who made this game big is interesting.

I hope the creator of Tetris makes money out of this because he didn't make money from the game. Only Nintendo and the Guy brought the game to the US.