Tools Of Torment, Latest Chapter of Dead By Daylight

Boss of All Bosses
What is a Mortal Kombat character doing in Dead By Daylight. She looks like a female Kano.

Pio

To be fair she is more threatening than Trickster who is a KPOP Boyband member and Susie a 14 year old girl that kills people with a broken wooden ruler.

Oh man, have you heard the story of this new killer in DBD? It's so cringy, it's like they got the writers from The Room to pen this one. Apparently, her old man was a mangaka who started off alright, but then went all dark and took his family's finances down with him. So now she's all about that money, honey, and will stop at nothing to climb the capitalist ladder. She's even using a persona from her dad's failed manga to off her business rivals! I mean, talk about daddy issues, am I right? But hey, at least she's putting her manga cosplay skills to good use. Who knew dressing up like a cartoon character could be so deadly?

Ace of Spirits
As a Killer main, The perks of the new Survivors scares me. Its like an SWF nightmare.

Resident Bronteroc
I finally watched Skull Merchant's gameplay and yes her design may look boring but her gameplay looks fun. She has no Map but the existing maps got optimized to have her living quarters if she is the killer. Making her might be hard for the programmers.

Manifesting more seasons of Arcane
Rubbish! I have to say, her backstory is a complete disaster. It fails to justify her rather bizarre visual design. I mean, what's with the bedazzled gas mask that's been chopped in half? And that odd robotic arm contraption? Are these elements taken from her father's manga, or are they just random additions?And what's with the moniker Skull Merchant? I have to admit, I was expecting something a bit more inspired than just the name of the manga character she's cosplaying. I mean, sure, selling human remains on the black market might have been a decent idea, but it's just not living up to its potential. Overall, I have to say, this killer could use some serious rebranding.

Queen of Selfcare
People were hating on trickster when he debuted because he is too handsome to be a killer but he sold well. I think that is their strategy with Skull Merchant. They will give her sexy outfits to sell.

I heard conspiracy theories that DBD almost got a Predator licenced chapter but it didn't fell through so they repurposed it for this one.

Roll for initiative
Gross, The reason this killer wears a mask.... They recyled Trickster's face and put it in Kate's body.