Tools Of Torment, Latest Chapter of Dead By Daylight

<p>Tools Of Torment is the 27th Chapter of Dead By Daylight. It will be the first non-Licensed Chapter to have two Survivors. The Past Chapters like Stranger Things and Resident Evil are licensed. For the first time the killer is technology based. She is either from the present day or from the near future as her technologies are available mow. The New Killer is ‘The Skull Merchant’. The Moment I saw her, she seem to fit for Dead by Daylight.</p>

Sassy Survivor
This is a bad killer design, she doesn't look scary and she looks like a character from an action game. To make it worst she is too petite to be intimidating. No way she will beat someone like Jill Valentine, Chris Redfield,Ash Williams,Bill Overbeck, Claire Redfield, Sheva Alomar, Leon Kennedy, Ada Wong and Cheryl Mason. Chris can punch boulders! least threatening killer since Susie.

RedRankRider
Thalita and Renato Lyra seem like interesting survivors! I love that they're siblings who are competitive kite fliers, and I'm excited to see how they interact with the new killer. The Skull merchant looks basic but the Survivors are refreshingly cool.

I enjoyed the gameplay footage for Tools of Torment! It's always helpful to get a sense of how the new killer and survivors will play before actually getting to play the chapter myself. I wish I am a streamer so I can qualify as a Fog Whisperer for Dead By Daylight and get to play the PTB.

Nobody Does It Like Diamonds.
Dude, as a total Dead By Daylight veteran, I'm always amped to see some new content drop. And check it out, this new chapter has the sickest new thing ever: two non-licensed survivors that are a duo! How gnarly is that? And the new killer is all tech-based, which is such a rad twist, bro. I can't even wait to see what The Skull Merchant's killer moves are gonna be like. It's gonna be totally mind-blowing!

Queen of Selfcare
While viewing the trailer for the latest release of Dead by Daylight, I was proven right in my prediction that the siblings would be the survivors. Yet, I was anticipating a more original turn of events for the killer. Truthfully, I find myself more drawn to the killer's backstory and mythology than the killer herself. Although it wasn't quite what I was expecting, it's not all that bad either. The killer's design is particularly remarkable and unique. The inclusion of a brother and sister survivor duo is also noteworthy and admirable. While watching, I hoped that the game environment would transport players like a map, but sadly this isn't the case. Given the effort that the DBD team has put into the game, I understand why there's no new map, and I applaud their dedication.

, I gotta be honest with ya, I'm not feeling the new killer. The design is pretty weak, and the whole "tech-exec who loves manga" thing is kinda basic, ya know? I was hoping for something more creative and scary. And check this out, doesn't the killer look like a dark version of Nea but with some Asian vibes? It's definitely an intriguing move, but I don't think it's enough to get me pumped for this new chapter.

And all that I can see is just another Lemon tree
Is this a PubG crossover?

She took the kids Ryu
You know what I think, mate? This new killer is giving me some serious 80s sci-fi horror vibes, particularly Predator and Terminator. Personally, I would have loved to see more body horror in her design, but I reckon there'll be some skins for that down the line.

But the thing that's really got me interested is how sleek and flashy her design is compared to the other characters. It's like a love letter and mash-up of those classic 80s flicks, ya know? I'm itching to know more about her backstory and what brought her to the Dead By Daylight universe.

Will win againts the Entity
Ha! This killer in DBD is a total joke, she's like trying to be her dad's failed anime character and taking out people just for kicks. She's nothing but a nerdy otaku who dresses up as a manga character that nobody even buys. And just like those other lady killers before her, they had to give her some kind of issues with her old man too.They Obviously made her to sell sexy costumes that's why her default skin looks boring.