JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4 Reveals Scott Adkins' 'Killa' In Row Of New Character Posters

Administrator
<p>Chad Stahelski’s John Wick: Chapter 4 clocks in at 2 hours and 49 minutes – the longest of all entries in the franchise so far. That’s gonna be a lot of layer-building and assassin killing to come as Keanu Reeves makes his return to the fold after launching the character nearly a decade ago, and with a brand new trailer inbound this week, Lionsgate isn’t backing down from its “Wick Week” commitment as new character poster are now out which you can view below. The gallery also includes a final reveal of actor Scott Adkins in the role of “Killa” after weeks of keeping his character under wraps in which now he can be seen in what looks like a prosthetic fatsuit. This ought to be interesting.</p> (read full article...)

Pio

Lance Riddick,Hiroyuki Sanada and Donnie Yen in one movie! I am overwhelmed by the badassery! I hope they are Foes and not friends for John Wick because I want to see them to have fight scenes with Keanu. I know Keanu and Sanada worked together before but they were allies on that movie.

New days fly away across D universe See you there
Why didn't they cast an actual plus sized man instead of putting Scott Atkins in a fat suit?

I am the Omega
Hey, listen up! Can you believe it? John Wick: Chapter 4 is gonna be the longest entry in the whole franchise. That's almost three hours of pure adrenaline-fueled action! Fans are gonna lose their minds over this one, I guarantee it. And let me tell you, Keanu Reeves is an absolute legend for bringing this character to life, I can't wait to see what he's got in store for us in this next installment.

But you know what would really put this over the top? Seeing some fight scenes with Donnie Yen! That guy was a force to be reckoned with in the Ip Man franchise, and I think he'd be a perfect addition to the John Wick universe. Just imagine the kind of jaw-dropping action sequences they could come up with together. It would be a match made in heaven, I tell you.

I still can't believe that all of the deaths and gore from this movie happened because of the death of the dog Daisy.

Essex Village
You know, it's quite remarkable when you think about it. The passing of a dog resulting in such a vast amount of chaos and violence. However, that is the power of a well-told story, my friend. The John Wick franchise is more than just senseless action - it's a narrative that explores themes of affection, loss, and the pursuit of redemption.

When John's dog Daisy passed away, it triggered something inside of him. He was a man consumed by a profound sense of sorrow and fury, and he was ready to do anything to seek retribution. And boy, did he ever. The extent of the destruction and death he unleashed on the criminal underworld was nothing short of awe-inspiring.

But at its core, John Wick is a story about a man and his love for his dog. Strangely enough, that is precisely what makes it so powerful. The agony of losing a cherished pet is something that we can all relate to, and the lengths that John went to avenge Daisy's death demonstrates the depth of their bond.

So, while it may seem absurd that all of this occurred because of a dog, I believe that is precisely what makes the John Wick movies so extraordinary. They are more than just brainless action movies - they are narratives with a great deal of heart and soul.

Expecto Patronum
Dude, Lionsgate is going all out for "Wick Week" and it's super sick. They're making sure that John Wick: Chapter 4 is going to be a total banger. Those new character posters are fire, and I'm stoked to see Scott Adkins as "Killa". He's wearing a fatsuit and I bet his character is gonna be insane. The cast they got for this sequel is next level. I even made one of the pics my wallpaper, they're so cool.

Every layer added and every assassination scene makes the John Wick franchise more impressive. I'm positive that John Wick: Chapter 4 will continue to raise the bar, leaving fans in suspense. Keanu Reeves is a pro at portraying this character, and I can't wait to see him in action again. Give us the chaos! I can't wait for the trailer.

So excited that I screamed inside my room and got my neighbor angry. The John Wick franchise has always been known for its relentless action, and with John Wick: Chapter 4, it seems like the bar has been raised even higher. Clocking in at a whopping 2 hours and 49 minutes, this promises to be the most ambitious entry yet.