Paint : Not a Bob Ross Biopic

Staff member
<p>Paint will make you think that It is a Biopic of Bob Ross because Owen Wilson is serving us 80s Painter. As much as I want to see a Bob Ross Biopic, this is an original fictional comedy. I grew up watching Boss Ross on TV So it will be cool to know about his life.</p>

Growing up, I was a huge fan of Bob Ross. His show was new and I would tune in to PBS every chance I got, just to watch him paint his "happy little trees." I was in awe of his ability to make every tree feel like a "little friend." Bob Ross was truly amazing, attracting audiences of all ages and walks of life, making him awesome beyond words. I would have loved to see a biopic movie about him, rather than this other movie.

Perfect Enemy
Looks super funny, I cannot wait to see this in theaters.

Bruh,I'm feeling like I got played with this movie. It looks alright, but I was expecting a straight up drama biopic on the life and career of Bob Ross. Instead, they're turning him into a joke and making a mockery of an icon. For real, they need to step up their game and make a real biographical film about Bob Ross. Just think about it, he was in the military in Alaska and started painting, that's enough material for a full movie right there! But instead, they're going for this slow, quirky, hipster crap that leaves too much up to interpretation. Not feeling it, dawg.

My style's all Brit and the Yanks can't nic,
Blimey, this film isn't about the legendary Bob Ross at all! It's a bloody parody of someone who doesn't deserve such treatment. I sincerely hope that everyone involved in this travesty is denied and cancelled for the remainder of their careers, particularly Owen Wilson. I was under the impression that this was going to be a tale about Bob Ross and the Bob Ross company trying to show their side of the story. Frankly, I'm quite relieved that it's not.

This movie looks like a hilarious take on the art world, and Owen Wilson seems like the perfect fit for the lead role. I can't wait to see him as Carl Nargle, the number one painter in Vermont. The addition of Stephen Root, Wendi McLendon-Covey, and Ciara Renée just adds to the excitement.

I'm a big fan of Owen Wilson, and I'm glad to see that he's making a comeback with a string of interesting projects. Paint looks like the perfect next step for him after Marry Me and Secret Headquarters. I can't wait to see him bring Carl Nargle to life.

The sneak peek at Paint has truly piqued my interest in this film. The concept of an accomplished painter whose reputation is challenged by a younger and trendier adversary is a timeless tale, now with a humorous spin. I can't wait to see how this classic story plays out on the big screen.As a connoisseur of the arts and a lover of all things creative, I'm always on the lookout for new and exciting entertainment that celebrates the world of art. Paint looks like it will not only be a treat for the eyes, but also for the soul, with its combination of humor and inspiration.

<p>Paint will make you think that It is a Biopic of Bob Ross because Owen Wilson is serving us 80s Painter. As much as I want to see a Bob Ross Biopic, this is an original fictional comedy. I grew up watching Boss Ross on TV So it will be cool to know about his life.</p>
Whaaaoow 🤣 Can't hardly wait (for it to show up on a streaming service, which is the usual way I see movies now ... the last movie I saw in theatres was either THE RISE OF SKYWALKER or SPIDERMAN: FAR FROM HOME)

My love is electrifying from above
Sir please do not quote whole articles, It slows down the internet for Smartphone users. I am barely 12 and even I knows that. please think about people who uses mobile data.