The Burial - Deep into the Woods

Administrator
<p>“Molly’s boyfriend receives an invitation from his brother, whom he has not seen in a while. Even though she has no plans to go with him to this unannounced family reunion at a remote cabin, she is dragged into a dangerous leadership role. The plot of The Burial – thickens when the trip’s true purpose is revealed, and her aim to help is transformed into a head-on conflict with unknown evil.”</p>

The storyline of the dead coming back for revenge has me on the edge of my seat. I'm curious to see how it will all unfold.

Oh my gosh, I just love a good horror/thriller film and "The Burial" is definitely ticking all the boxes! The idea of a reunion at a remote cabin is already giving me the chills. And then to have Molly, the girlfriend of one of the brothers, be pulled into such a dangerous leadership role? It's just heart-stopping!

I'm so excited to see how Molly handles all this terror. The true purpose of the trip being revealed, the revenge of her boyfriend's brother, the sudden appearance of an unknown figure and the rapid changes in scenery and roles, all add up to a film that's going to keep me on the edge of my seat! I have a feeling that this film is not for the faint of heart.

Hey everyone, I am thrilled about this new film "The Burial"! Mysteries always get my heart racing and the thought of not being able to trust anyone is just so intriguing. I mean, is Molly's captive real or just a figment of her imagination? That's the kind of suspense that makes for a truly exciting movie. I can't wait to see it on March 3rd!

The storyline of the dead coming back for revenge has me on the edge of my seat. I'm curious to see how it will all unfold.
LOL, it sounded like a story from an Old Bollywood horror movie but I would definitely be interested in having a look at it.

Oh my, the way the scenery and characters shift so quickly in The Burial is bound to create an electrifying horror experience. I'm eager to see what kind of surprises this film has in store for us. Let the excitement begin!

Oh my, the way the scenery and characters shift so quickly in The Burial is bound to create an electrifying horror experience. I'm eager to see what kind of surprises this film has in store for us. Let the excitement begin!
Yup, it would be interesting to see and these sorts of horror suspense thrillers make everyone glued to their seats. Eagerly waiting for it.

Under My Spell
I just attended a family reunion, glad it didn't end up like the one from the movie.