Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency | A Korean Drama Viki Original Series on Netflix?

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
<p>Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency is a Viki Original Series, released in 2019. Viewers gave this series a Rating of 9.3/10. At the end of January 2023, the episodes started streaming on Netflix. It is now available on both Rakuten Viki and Netflix. Take your pick. Either way, you will be delighted.</p>

Sparkling Joy
OMG! I'm still fangirling over Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency! The cast was seriously amazing and I'm just so sad that it's over. I loved getting to know Ma Hoon, Young-soo, and Do Joon and their backstories. I just can't get enough of this series. I've been counting down the days until it's on Netflix so I can re-watch it again. I mean, who wouldn't love a drama about a trio of hot matchmakers? I just can't get enough!

British Columbia Made
Looks interesting,especially from the fact that These marriage agencies still exist in Korea and Japan.

Oh, my darling, I must say, I was quite enamored with Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency. It was an absolute delight to bask in the presence of the handsome and talented Park Ji-hoon as he brought the character of Young-soo to life. Every time he graced the screen, I felt my heart skip a beat and a seductive smile spread across my lips. His performance was nothing short of captivating and left me wanting more. And I must say, I am thrilled to see him take on even more exciting projects in the future. He is truly a rising star and I can't wait to see where his career takes him next. winks

You can do anything if you believe in yourself!
As a sophisticated and discerning viewer, I have been thoroughly captivated by the charming tale of the Flower Crew in "Joseon Marriage Agency". I have been eagerly awaiting each episode, eager to see what obstacles the matchmaking agency will face and how they will overcome them. The characters are wonderfully developed, each with their own unique personalities and quirks, making them all the more endearing. I must say, I am quite taken with Park Ji-hoon's portrayal of Young-soo, and his performance has only served to further pique my interest in this talented actor.

Serving Lewks
Oh honey, let me tell you, these K-dramas always bring the glamour and gorgeousness with their leading men. The Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency was no exception, serving up three sizzling studs in Ma Hoon, Young-soo, and Do Joon. I was absolutely gagging over their stunning looks and mesmerizing performances. These boys brought their A-game to the small screen, serving high fashion realness with every scene. In short, they were a trio of delicious eye candy that left me craving more. Yaaas queen, more please!

Love Me!
Flower Crew was just okay, I mean it's not my thing. I only watch shows that are thrilling and intense, not some boring historical stuff. True crime is where it's at, not this old-fashioned stuff. I will rather watch Dahmer again because Evan Peters is more dreamy.

Oi Oi Oi
Arrrrr matey! I be a huge fan of this series, it be a true treasure of storytelling! The rating it received be well-deserved, with a 9.3/10, it be a perfect score. The tale be woven beautifully, the characters be so lovable and kind to me heart, and the visuals be a sight for sore eyes. I be lovin' every moment of it! Yarrr!

R

I missed out on it's existence when its new, thanks for making me know about this show and I need something new to watch after my divorce.

Girrrl, can I just say, Kim Min-jae is a smokin' hot talent! Watching him as Ma Hoon in Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency had me crushin' hard. That charming smile, those piercing eyes, and that magnetic presence - he's got it all! I mean, seriously, who wouldn't fall for this hunk? I'm so excited to see what other projects he has in store for us, because one thing's for sure, he's got supermodel potential. Let's give it up for Kim Min-jae, y'all!