Agent Elvis ...Remember those conspiracy theories where Elvis is Alive?

Future Squid Game winner
As a fan who has been burned by Netflix cancelling shows after only one season, I'm constantly on edge when it comes to new releases. S. I'm cautiously optimistic about the show and praying that it will receive enough positive attention to secure a second season. I've heard the comparison to Archer and Spy Groove, which makes me feel a bit more confident in its success. However, I won't be fully at ease until I see how it's received by audiences and critics. The fear of another cancelled show is always in the back of my mind, and I'm crossing my fingers that Agent Elvis will break that pattern. It looks fun and the graphics is eye candy. I hope Netflix raising their fees means shows have better survival.

I am the Omega
I'm pretty pumped about this new show, Agent Elvis. I mean, c'mon, who wouldn't love to see the King of Rock and Roll as a secret agent? And you know what they say, if it's got even a hint of Archer, then it's gotta be good. Am I right or am I right?

But seriously, what I'm really looking forward to is seeing how they blend Elvis' musical talent and military background into the show. I mean, the guy was a straight-up icon and then he went and served his country in the military. Talk about versatile! And now, in this show, he's traveling to the moon and completing dangerous missions? I'm telling ya, this is gonna be one wild ride.

And you know what else? This show is gonna introduce Elvis to a whole new generation of fans. People who may have never even heard of him before. That's pretty cool, if you ask me. The King of Rock and Roll is back, baby! And this time, he's taking on the world as a secret agent. I can't wait to see how it all plays out.

Ultimate Milf!
Growing up as a huge huge Elvis fan, I am thrilled to see Agent Elvis come to life on Netflix! And with the talented Matthew McConaughey leading the show, I just know it's going to be a hit. I'm always on the lookout for new and exciting ways to remember and pay tribute to the King of Rock and Roll, and this show just seems like the perfect way to do that. I can't wait to sit down with a bowl of popcorn and immerse myself in the world of Elvis as a secret agent. Here's to hoping this show gets the recognition it deserves and becomes a classic in its own right!

Being a person who is still grieving the loss of Lisa Marie Presley, seeing the play her mother made, Agent Elvis, brings up a range of feelings. Despite my sadness at her death, I hope that the event will be a worthy homage to both the King of Rock and Roll and his beloved daughter.

Resident Bronteroc
Lisa Marie and Priscilla I think are not in Good terms before she died. I mean Priscilla is trying to get a part of Lisa Marie's money after her death. Lisa want it to be for her kids.

I am beyond hyped for Agent Elvis! The idea of Elvis as a spy is genius in itself, but the added twist of him potentially being alive just takes it to the next level! As a self-proclaimed conspiracy theorist, I have always been fascinated by the notion that Elvis faked his death. I can't wait to see how this theory is explored in the show and how it all ties into the espionage aspect. I'm ready to geek out and indulge in some Elvis-fueled excitement!

Red Light Green Light
Elvis Presley served the military before South Korean popstars made it cool. It is a testament to his patriotism and love for his country. I think it is fitting that Agent Elvis highlights this aspect of his life, adding another layer of depth to the show.

OMG, Matthew McConaughey as Elvis in Agent Elvis?!? I am freaking out right now because I just know he's going to absolutely slay this role and bring Elvis to life in a whole new way! I am sooo excited to see this show, and I just know that both die-hard Elvis fans and new fans alike are going to fall in love with McConaughey's portrayal. It's going to be a hit, I just know it!