Theo Rossi Stars In The Getback, From Mutiny Films

Hope this movie succeeds because I know Theo is one of the actors who are active in philanthropy.

The first time I saw him, he was on the shows Sons of Anarchy and Bad Boys for Life. Fantastic performer, and I for one couldn't be happier that he keeps getting work. Is he going to play the main character in this production?

Sorry for my optimism; I'm so hyped for this! Theo is an incredible actor, and I can't wait to see what he brings to this role. I mean, just think about it: a movie about getting back what's rightfully yours—how awesome is that? I'm sure it's going to be a wild ride, filled with twists and turns and, of course, some sick action scenes. I can't wait to see Theo bring his A-game and deliver an unforgettable performance. I'm already planning my movie night with my brothers; we're going to grab some snacks and settle in for a good time. The Getback is a must-see; don't miss it, folks! I'm telling you, this one's going to be a classic.

You can do anything if you believe in yourself!
Congrats to Theo Rossi on landing a role in Mutiny Films' The Getback. Lets' see what surprises this crime thriller has in store because it takes a fresh look at the classic gangster theme.