MÖRK BORG: IKHON Coming February 28

Allow me to enlighten you on the enticing world of TTRPGs, you poor lost soul. TTRPG stands for Tabletop Role-Playing Games, a popular genre. MORK BORG, a game created by the amazing artisans at Free League, has made waves in the artpunk RPG scene. Not to mention, IKHON, the newest addition to this amazing game, is slated to make its grand entry at the end of this month. If you enjoy RPGs and enjoy the finer things in life, I highly recommend MORK BORG and IKHON.

The universe of TTRPGs, notably MORK BORG, fascinates me as well, and I have a sizable collection myself. My shelves are covered in every edition of MORK BORG, including special editions, as well as the most recent addition, IKHON. I like expanding my collection, and I eagerly anticipate each new Free League release. I enjoy the gameplay as well as the superb visual and structural design of each component. You could say that it truly is a work of art. It's an honor to be a part of this community, and I'm curious about what the future holds for MORK BORG's expansion.