The Boogeyman, Written by Stephen King

I'm eager to learn more about the impending The Boogeyman film by Stephen King. Have any of the teasers or trailers caught your eye yet? I've always enjoyed his horror novels, so I'm eager to watch this one. What do you think about the cast or the plot?

I've always been a big horror movie fan, but this one takes the cake. I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight. The jumpscares just hit me right in the gut. I'm a huge wimp when it comes to these kinds of movies, but I just can't resist. I'm counting down the days until it's released so I can cover my eyes and scream my head off in the theater."

Along the way I closed my eyes
I can't wait to see Sophie Thatcher in this scary film as Sadie! She was outstanding in "Prospect" and "The Titan," and I have no doubt that she will be equally outstanding in this movie. We can't wait to watch her take on this genre and terrify us! "# SophieThatcherFan

People are so impressed by this boring looking movie? I felt like I was wasting time watching the trailer, and I have to say, I'm disappointed. It appears to be another generic horror film with the same cliches we've seen a million times before. The jumpscares are predictable, and the special effects appear low-budget. I'm not impressed in the least. I don't believe this film will add anything new to the table. Save your money and wait for something more original and truly terrifying."

Love Me!
"OMG, the trailer for The Boogeyman looks SO good! I'm such a huge Stephen King fan and I've read the story version, like, a million times, so I really hope the movie does it justice and doesn't completely fail, you know? I just have high expectations, you know?"

The "Boogeyman," everyone's favorite demon, makes another appearance in one of Stephen King's short horror stories. I'm experiencing too much enthusiasm.

When you're a tiny child afraid of what lurks in the shadows, it's extremely difficult to be alone without someone to calm you down! The film looks fantastic! In every way, I'm looking forward to seeing this film! When you're a tiny child afraid of what lurks in the shadows, it's extremely difficult to be alone without someone to calm you down! The film looks fantastic! In every way, I'm looking forward to seeing this film!

Sparkling Joy
Squeeee! Years after I first read the short story "Boogeyman," a movie is now being made about it. To watch it on a large screen, I am really excited. However, I've been waiting forever for a film rendition of "The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon." I still get the shivers just thinking about that one. Stephen King, you're the king of horror!

Awesome
I remember there was a 27 minute tv adaptation of it but they never showed the Boogie man because of budget constraints I guess.