Couch Command Podcast - Geek Out Session #1: THE LAST OF US, WILLOW, SECRET WARS and MORE!

Kyo

All of my life I thought I will never see a great Videogame adaptation because I am so use to Hollywood ruining everything.
It's amazing to see a video game translated for television in a way that keeps faithful to the original.
To be honest, Neil Druckmann's original intention in creating the game was to make it appear as if it belonged in a movie, which was a radical thought at the time.
Because of its cinematic and logical story structure, the 2013 video game was easily converted into a television drama.
Making the transition to television is thus simple.

Watch Me
I miss Legend of the Seeker, I was excited for a 3rd season only for it to get canceled. It still haunts me that the show didn't get the audience it deserves.

I enjoyed watching Willow but I regret watching it with my Republican family because my Homophobic Dad kept on ranting about LGBTQ+. I am trying to be patient enjoying the show because I know he is from a different time and era.

Imagine all the people living in peace
About TLOU, I must admit that I was hesitant to begin watching this series until now. Once I heard about the first season, there was never any doubt in my mind that it would be fantastic. My anxiety level soared when I learned that Season 2 filming had begun. What drew me to the first game is absent in the second, and the plot is mediocre. I can't support something that is guaranteed to fail in the future. I'm on the hesitant about seeing Season 2, but I'd watch it if there was a midquel that removed the unpleasant main character, Abby.

I only saw one trailer of secrets wars by far and my speculation is it will focus on Nicky Fury in some kind of murder mystery type of chase against with the Skrulls.

I wonder How they will handle Abby on TV adaptation of The Last of Us 2, She is so hated that Laura Bailey got death threats and got so much hate just for playing that character.

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
I don't give a damn about the people who don't like Willow; it's been hailed for its excellent visual effects, compelling plot, and excellent cast work. While also paying respect to the original, the show investigates brand-new plotlines and characters in the fantastical world that the movie presented. Fans of the fantasy genre and of the original film should definitely watch "Willow" as a whole.

Go getter
Metropolis is a very important piece of art that continues to inspire and motivate filmmakers, painters, and other kinds of artists. It is famous for the iconic images, lavish settings, and inventive special effects that it features. Even though "Metropolis" was first shown in theaters more than 90 years ago, it still keeps people interested and makes them think deeply. This is the movie that made me open minded to watch old movies.